The Landis= Ferrari Connection

Old July 14th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

Default The Landis= Ferrari Connection

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On 14 Jul 2006 06:10:14 -0700, Tuschinski wrote:

phonak team is doing is beyond al standards. That that team is still
around without a ban is a crime against cycling.

Hamilton
Perez
Botero
Guttierez

Is there a team with a comparable track-record?

Gewiss-Ballan?

in my opinion, floyd is not on "the programme".
Old July 15th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Tuschinski wrote:

Donald Munro wrote:
jerry in vermont wrote:
Botero is never even IN europe. He prepares in Columbia

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
No he doesn't.

But Boogerd may have prepared in Colombia based on yesterdays performance.

I'm sure you can get the good stuff closer to home (and I'm a big fan
of my countryman). A cynic can say Breukink was a protege of manolo
Saiz for many years.

just as Bruyneel.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

PowerMac G5: 1.6GHz, 1,25GB RAM, 300+300GB SATA, 16xDVD DL, Bluetooth
mus+tastatur, R9600PRO, iSight, eyeTV200 & LaCie Photon18Vision TFT.
Old July 15th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message om,
Thurston Howell IV ') wrote:

Tuschinski wrote:

This is what it makes so extremely fishy: all the GC contenders, same
doctor, same crime. It's structural.

Hmm. Same team, same doctor, same crime - but Landis wasn't on the
list. Either he's not implicated or the authorities couldn't decode his
nickname. Which is more likely?

Does he /have/ a dog?

;; Diplomacy, American: see Intelligence, Military
Old July 15th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Thurston Howell IV wrote:
Hmm. Same team, same doctor, same crime - but Landis wasn't on the
list. Either he's not implicated or the authorities couldn't decode his
nickname. Which is more likely?

Simon Brooke wrote:
Does he /have/ a dog?

Zabriski ?

Old July 16th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Tuschinski" wrote in message
ups.com...

So YOU are your brothers keeper are you? Well, there are a few criminals

in
your country. Why aren't you in prison next to them?

Oh come on Tom!

You are so strong against victimising racers, but with this you fully
protect a structural dirty team.

When there's proof of such I'll be the first to denigrate them. I'm rather
tired of the summary executions though.

Old July 16th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tuschinski wrote:

My 2 cents.

The 4 GC riders of one team, all within a few years, all with the same
dope.

you forgot camenzind