Do You Remember?

Old April 29th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Do You Remember?

I once said that vitamin supplements had essentially no effect on you and
the hollering here and the names I was called were quite vicious.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/healt...you-3f-160328/

"Researchers conducted a meta-analysis of existing studies, pertaining to
more than 200,000 people, and found that antioxidant supplements--vitamins
A, C, and E; beta-carotene; and selenium--do not prevent heart disease or
cancer, do not forestall death, and may even increase mortality risk
slightly."

But of course if all of you really strong and healthy Cat 5 wannabees say
they work I'm sure they must.

Old April 29th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...e14edecc21bd65
Old April 29th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
On Apr 28, 7:43 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I once said that vitamin supplements had essentially no effect on you and
the hollering here and the names I was called were quite vicious.

But of course if all of you really strong and healthy Cat 5 wannabees say
they work I'm sure they must.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...e14edecc21bd65

So let me see - that was 2004 and this is 2008 - obviously nothing was
learned in the interim.

Old April 29th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
On Apr 28, 7:43 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I once said that vitamin supplements had essentially no effect on you and
the hollering here and the names I was called were quite vicious.

But of course if all of you really strong and healthy Cat 5 wannabees say
they work I'm sure they must.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...e14edecc21bd65

Oh, by the way, E-caps aren't strictly "vitamins". They add some chemicals
that are used to maintain the communications along the nerve fibers and
that's what seems to do the trick.

Old April 29th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_thread/thre...

Oh, by the way, E-caps aren't strictly "vitamins". They add some chemicals
that are used to maintain the communications along the nerve fibers and
that's what seems to do the trick.

Lol!

Thanks for the entertainment.
Old April 29th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
" wrote:

On Apr 28, 7:43 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I once said that vitamin supplements had essentially no effect on you and
the hollering here and the names I was called were quite vicious.

But of course if all of you really strong and healthy Cat 5 wannabees say
they work I'm sure they must.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b.../thread/bbe14e
decc21bd65

More specifically:
_____________________
If Memory serves, Bobby was a VERY big vegetarian/supplimental vitamin guy.
I wouldn't doubt that this wa Bobby's Dad and I also wouldn't doubt that
we're talking vitamins. The good stuff ain't cheap. I used to buy some from
a company that was pretty expensive but they reformulated them and you could
feel that they didn't work anymore. Recently I started taking the vitamins
from E-caps and THEY WORK and aren't too expensive. Last Saturday I did my
fastest ride over 40 miles. I pushed into a headwind for 25 miles which took
two hours and then did the next 45 miles mostly cross wind in another 2
hours. I'm a believer.

Also, I have never taken any supplements other then multivitimens. *Does
anyone know if top cyclists benefit from legal supplements or do these
just make your wallet lighter?

"Supplements" is a very wide category. Most are not worthwhile.

That may be true but then Pro cyclists use injectable vitamins. I can't
imagine that they'd stick needles into themselves if it wasn't adding
something.
_____________________
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...2d863c024e3059

Yep, ol' Tom was telling us all how dumb taking supplements is.

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old April 29th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

wrote in message

On Apr 28, 7:43 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I once said that vitamin supplements had essentially no effect on you and
the hollering here and the names I was called were quite vicious.

But of course if all of you really strong and healthy Cat 5 wannabees say
they work I'm sure they must.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_thread/thre...

Oh, by the way, E-caps aren't strictly "vitamins". They add some chemicals
that are used to maintain the communications along the nerve fibers and
that's what seems to do the trick.

Lol!

Thanks for the entertainment.

Oh, the names he was called. Quite vicious!

Here's one: "backpedaller."

Old April 29th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
Oh, by the way, E-caps aren't strictly "vitamins". They add some chemicals
that are used to maintain the communications along the nerve fibers and
that's what seems to do the trick.

They don't seem to work on neural networks.

Old April 29th 08, 09:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_thread/thre...

Oh, by the way, E-caps aren't strictly "vitamins". They add some chemicals
that are used to maintain the communications along the nerve fibers and
that's what seems to do the trick.

Hey, I downloaded an RBR software upgrade from
SchwartzSoft, and now their product comes with inline
advertisements!

Ben

Remember this? Tom Nakashima Racing 0 August 9th 06 07:59 PM
They ought to remember kudder Racing 1 January 11th 06 11:11 PM
They ought to remember steve Racing 0 January 8th 06 11:54 AM
Remember Me? Scott Stephens Unicycling 8 August 11th 04 07:04 AM