New member!

Old September 15th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
louisbike

Default New member!

Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!
Old September 15th 09, 08:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

louisbike wrote:
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Do you want Argument or Abuse?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Old September 15th 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
BCDrums

louisbike wrote:
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Welcome!

BC
Old September 15th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Keiron[_4_]

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:08:48 -0500, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

louisbike wrote:
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Do you want Argument or Abuse?

There's an option?!?!!
Old September 15th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan Burkhart[_106_]

On Sep 15, 3:08*am, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
louisbike wrote:
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Do you want Argument or Abuse?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

He had no idea he'd stumbled into Mony Python's Flying Circus'
http://www.mindspring.com/~mfpatton/sketch.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM&feature=fvw
Old September 15th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Martin Borsje[_7_]

louisbike was thinking very hard :
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Welcome to you, twinbrother!

Old September 15th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_2_]

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
louisbike wrote:
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Do you want Argument or Abuse?

lol

Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the
automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes.
(short pause)
Old September 15th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan Burkhart[_106_]

On Sep 15, 3:09*pm, Still Just Me!
wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:15:18 +0200, Tosspot
wrote:

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
louisbike wrote:
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Do you want Argument or Abuse?

lol

Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the
automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes.
(short pause)

No it isn't.

Tis

New member! louisbike Techniques 2 September 15th 09 08:09 PM
New member saying hi leonie Unicycling 6 October 25th 06 05:25 PM
New member saying hi iridemymuni Unicycling 1 October 25th 06 02:04 PM
New AUK member Alex UK 7 August 6th 06 09:56 PM
New member Ridingon1wheel Unicycling 8 June 25th 06 07:51 PM