Nicole Cooke - Pretty in Pink

Old July 10th 04, 07:06 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Nicole Cooke - Pretty in Pink

http://www.nicolecooke.com/2004/race...e%20eight.html

Quite a comeback!

Regards!
Stephen

She's a stunningly brilliant cyclist.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old July 10th 04, 07:42 PM
Steve McGinty

http://www.nicolecooke.com/2004/race...e%20eight.html

Quite a comeback!

Regards!
Stephen
Old July 10th 04, 09:34 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Steve McGinty wrote:

http://www.nicolecooke.com/2004/race...e%20eight.html

Quite a comeback!

I can't wait to see Rich's response to this.
Old July 11th 04, 08:58 AM
Richard Bates

Default !!

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:34:57 +0100, in 40f05196.0@entanet, Zog The
Undeniable wrote:

Steve McGinty wrote:

http://www.nicolecooke.com/2004/race...e%20eight.html

Quite a comeback!

I can't wait to see Rich's response to this.

She'd look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a bicycle made for two (so long as my gears were lower than hers)

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with.

Old July 11th 04, 08:36 PM
MSeries

Default Nicole Cooke - Pretty in Pink (wheres the goddam Spoiler)

Steve McGinty wrote:
http://www.nicolecooke.com/2004/race...e%20eight.html

Quite a comeback!

Regards!
Stephen

Spoilt it now

Old July 12th 04, 10:13 PM
Steve McGinty

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:36:04 +0100, "MSeries"
wrote:

Steve McGinty wrote:
http://www.nicolecooke.com/2004/race...e%20eight.html

Quite a comeback!

Regards!
Stephen

Spoilt it now

Doh!!!

Regards!
Stephen

Nicole Cooke Steve McGinty Racing 2 June 27th 04 03:25 PM
Bedford Hot Pink and Metallic Purple powder coated frames Darren Unicycling 11 January 12th 04 11:10 PM
£40,000 of Giant bikes stolen -Little Tricycle Pink Pink 10" David L Mountain Biking 0 November 5th 03 10:06 PM
Cooke went too early (what's too late?) Raptor Racing 1 July 25th 03 10:16 AM