Sweet justice! Floyd Landis house burned in San Diego wildfires!!!

Old October 25th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Sweet justice! Floyd Landis house burned in San Diego wildfires!!!

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
We know it no need to keep advertising.
Bill C

Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Given the track record on accuracy of these folks, it probably came
out of their crack pipe.
Bill C

Old October 25th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Oct 24, 3:29 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

Dumbass -

Jesus Christ.

He doesn't even live in San Diego County.

Murrieta.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old October 25th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

Dumbass -

Jesus Christ.

He doesn't even live in San Diego County.

Murrieta.

Dumbass,

There actually is a fire just west of Temecula, but I haven't
been stalking Floyd closely enough to know his street
address.

I hear they've been chasing copycat arsonists. Maybe
they'll catch duped with a can of gas in Floyd's backyard.

Ben

Old October 25th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
.com
,

wrote:

Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

Dumbass -

Jesus Christ.

He doesn't even live in San Diego County.

Murrieta.

Dumbass,

There actually is a fire just west of Temecula, but I haven't
been stalking Floyd closely enough to know his street
address.

I hear they've been chasing copycat arsonists. Maybe
they'll catch duped with a can of gas in Floyd's backyard.

But Ossifer, I am here for a benefit weenie roast.

--
Michael Press
Old October 25th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article
.com
,
"
wrote:

I hear they've been chasing copycat arsonists. Maybe
they'll catch duped with a can of gas in Floyd's backyard.

But Ossifer, I am here for a benefit weenie roast.

Hmm, I've read that some arsonists masturbate while watching the fire, which
brings new meaning to "weenie roast"...

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 25th 07, 08:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Howard Kveck wrote:
Hmm, I've read that some arsonists masturbate while watching the fire, which
brings new meaning to "weenie roast"...

Must be Doors fans.

Old October 25th 07, 08:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Do we even know if it's true?

From today's paper:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg
(1600x1250, 690 KB).

--
E. Dronkert
Old October 25th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 25, 3:30 am, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Do we even know if it's true?

From today's paper:http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg
(1600x1250, 690 KB).

That's the Dutch for you. Homes and businesses lost, people dead, but
to illustrate the horrors of the fires - burning bicycles.

Old October 25th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

* RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| On Oct 25, 3:30 am, Ewoud Dronkert
| wrote:
| Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
| Do we even know if it's true?
|
| From today's paper:http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg
| (1600x1250, 690 KB).
|
| That's the Dutch for you. Homes and businesses lost, people dead, but
| to illustrate the horrors of the fires - burning bicycles.

It's God's wrath, just as it was in History so is it today.

California is America's Sodom and Gomorrah and things won't improve
until the people get rid of the Foreign Faggot they elected to lead
them.

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

-
RON PAUL
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against the Iraq war.

floyd landis [email protected] UK 7 November 16th 06 11:58 AM
Landis leaves cave/house for some Pu-tang in Spain [email protected] Racing 0 September 17th 06 06:22 AM
Floyd: Burning Down the House DA74 Racing 2 August 12th 06 12:56 AM
Floyd Landis Not hip Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 11:14 AM
Floyd Landis Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 01:26 AM