bad news on the doorstep.......

Old October 18th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Default bad news on the doorstep.......

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/18/sp...ts&oref=slogin

Old October 19th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

* datakoll a écrit profondement:

| http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/18/sp...ts&oref=slogin

Nope

Really good news.

Lots more Job Opportunities for the AssHoles that have made a career
out of Anti Doping

--
RON PAUL
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
Old October 19th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Oct 18, 7:48 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

snip

RON PAUL

snip

Dumbass -

I travel around the country a fair bit these days and in states that
don't have early primaries Ron Paul is the *only* candidate I've seen
signs for. They're all homemade.

It's a true grassroots movement. From what I've heard, he's the only
only presidential candidate that tells the truth about our foreign
policy.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old October 19th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

On the other hand: http://thismodernworld.com/3892

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 19th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
I travel around the country a fair bit these days

What, you're in a band or something? Damn hippie.

--
E. Dronkert
Old October 19th 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
What, you're in a band or something? Damn hippie.

At least he doesn't feed beer to his pot plants.

Old October 19th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
What, you're in a band or something? Damn hippie.

At least he doesn't feed beer to his pot plants.

Sure he does. He treats them like Kobe beef. Feeds them beer and
massages them daily.

Old October 19th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 18, 4:57 pm, datakoll wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/18/sp..._r=1&ref=sport...

This article does a wonderful wonderful job of shooting down the
popular notion that testing is accurate or effective in "preventing
drug abuse".

Predictions: This minor problem will be ignored in the rush to test,
test, test. A blind eye and deaf ear will be turned to the problem of
false positives.

The War on People continues...

Talkin' some Schmidt he

http://www.statesman.com/search/cont...midt_edit.html

Not that any of this would fly with the Second Coming crowd or their
unwitting accomplices. --D-y

Old October 19th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

http://www.statesman.com/search/cont...es/10/16/1017s...

Not that any of this would fly with the Second Coming crowd or their
unwitting accomplices. --D-y

Unfortunately that's also a great argument for genetic manipulation,
parent entering planned breeding programs like cattle, etc...You don't
think parents would go that route with kids you aren't paying
attention. If there's no penalty, ot testing you can bet parents will
be feeding everything they can to pre, and young teens because
"development is critical and you gotta start young!".
Yeah part of it is the for the kids argument, but that wouldn't be
such a big problem if it wasn't for the psycho adults around them.
You got Barry Bonds, or Lebron James doing commercials for their
favorite drug cocktails and kids will listen. If you don't think it'd
be in all the magazines and books, if it was banned from TV, which I'm
not sure they could do, then you need to do a re-think
Bill C

Old October 19th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
ups.com...

I travel around the country a fair bit these days and in states that
don't have early primaries Ron Paul is the *only* candidate I've seen
signs for. They're all homemade.

It's a true grassroots movement. From what I've heard, he's the only
only presidential candidate that tells the truth about our foreign
policy.

Henry, Ron Paul has a lot of loony ideas as well.

It is my opinion that we were stuck going into Iraq one way or another
because of the threat of militant Islamasism. Let's not forget that this
movement was only stopped by drastic long term war and then the pressures of
the cold war with the super weapons that were enough to frighten them into
some silence for the better part of the 20th century. But they're back and
they really are a threat to civilization whether you want to believe it or
not.

I most assuredly do not like the way that Bush started well in Iraq and then
backed off and became super hesitant. I suspect that was because of advice
from his good friends in Saudi Arabia but perhaps from the investment class
who seem to be the majority of his advisors.

On the other hand he couldn't allow the economy to go to hell either so
either way requires walking on pins and needles.