Sweet justice! Floyd Landis house burned in San Diego wildfires!!!

Old October 24th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Sweet justice! Floyd Landis house burned in San Diego wildfires!!!

yellow jersey.....lost

Old October 24th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 24, 3:27 am, wrote:
yellow jersey.....lost

if that is justice, wait till you get yours.

Old October 24th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

..

- AVOID dupedcycl -

Old October 24th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 24, 12:27 am, wrote:
yellow jersey.....lost

Yeah, we understand your delima. You doped and got caught so you're
all for catching even people who aren't doping because it makes you
feel less of an outcast.

Old October 24th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 24, 1:27 am, wrote:
yellow jersey.....lost

You're sick. It would be sweet justice if you were to get hit by a
truck, or better yet beaten to death. I wish you the greatest of pain.

Old October 24th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 24, 9:27 am, wrote:
yellow jersey.....lost

Too bad you weren't stalking him in his yard at the time.

Joseph

Old October 24th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Oct 24, 11:58 am, "
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:27 am, wrote:

yellow jersey.....lost

Too bad you weren't stalking him in his yard at the time.

Joseph

Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
We know it no need to keep advertising.
Bill C

Old October 24th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
We know it no need to keep advertising.
Bill C

Do we even know if it's true? No mention on www.FloydFairnessFund.org nor
www.FloydLandis.com.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

"Bill C" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old October 24th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

Do we even know if it's true? No mention onwww.FloydFairnessFund.orgnorwww.FloydLandis.com.

Occam's broom. All the stuff that's cut off and thrown away gets
swept away without another thought.

Many posts on usenet - which word I refuse to capitalize - are the
cutoff stuff that happens to get posted. Sweep it away without
another thought, then, when and if the news reaches you, you can react
the way you would have initially.

Old October 24th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
news
Why was it totally predictable that this had to come from one of about
3 people here. "look at Me! I'm an asshole" seems to be their theme.
We know it no need to keep advertising.
Bill C

Do we even know if it's true? No mention on www.FloydFairnessFund.org nor
www.FloydLandis.com.

Probably as true as LNDD lab results.

floyd landis [email protected] UK 7 November 16th 06 11:58 AM
Landis leaves cave/house for some Pu-tang in Spain [email protected] Racing 0 September 17th 06 06:22 AM
Floyd: Burning Down the House DA74 Racing 2 August 12th 06 12:56 AM
Floyd Landis Not hip Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 11:14 AM
Floyd Landis Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 01:26 AM