Who wants to find, approach & talk to Girls who love bicycle racing?

Old November 7th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
freefinding

Default Who wants to find, approach & talk to Girls who love bicycle racing?

racing: http://tinyurl.com/24b5ap

Old November 8th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

freefinding wrote:

racing: http://tinyurl.com/24b5ap

I'm pretty sure hanging out here is the best way to go about this.

--
Bill Asher
Old November 8th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frank Drackman

"freefinding" wrote in message
ups.com...
racing: http://tinyurl.com/24b5ap

I think that Tammy Thomas is the only girl that loves bike racing...and I
don't want to talk to her.

Old November 13th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Nov 7, 4:33 pm, "Frank Drackman" wrote:
"freefinding" wrote in message

ups.com...

racing: http://tinyurl.com/24b5ap

I think that Tammy Thomas is the only girl that loves bike racing...and I
don't want to talk to her.

But Frank - you're the man of her dreams.

Old November 13th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

Do you really think that Posh would look at a cyclist?

Old November 14th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
Do you really think that Posh would look at a cyclist?

Didn't Roger de Vlaeminck marry some hot chick that
was young enough to be his daughter?

Bob Schwartz
Old November 14th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Bob Schwartz schreef:
Didn't Roger de Vlaeminck marry some hot chick that
was young enough to be his daughter?

No, even better: he just banged her.
http://images.google.com/images?safe...=phaedra+hoste

(Unless you mean his current wife Kathy who is indeed 25 yrs younger
than him. Don't know about hottitude.)

--
E. Dronkert