Unlit cyclist attacks motorist with bicycle

Old May 4th 15, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default TMS 320 finally admits that cyclists are sponging freeloaders!

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 03 May 2015 10:46:01 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 02 May 2015 11:20:50 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

look less of
an idiot, or a liar, or perhaps both?

I have no intention of making myself look anything less than anything in
your book.
After all I ride a bike and I know that that is enough for you to give
me those very great compliments, coming from you.
And while you are about it, please send me the further compliments of
dankish clack-dish plonker.
Please?

No, answer my question first, or are you still prepared to go on
wriggling?

Wriggling is not a very good way of riding a bike.

Thanks, Mr.K.

You have provided us all with some very comprehensive evidence that
psycholists will never, ever admit they were wrong.
You have given us all the ingredients: prevarication, diversionary tactics,
making things up and of course some prolonged wriggling.
I would imagine all your fellow psycholists (or ****wits, as you continually
insist they are) would be very proud of you.

Old May 5th 15, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 04 May 2015 11:35:08 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

****wits

Thanks GRRREATLY for that wonderful accolade!!!

Now please bestow on me further the higher honour of bloody churlish boil-
brained clotpole ponce.

That would be lovely, cumming from you.

Old May 5th 15, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 04 May 2015 11:35:08 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

psycholists or ****wits

"A common synonym, for 'psycholist' is '****wit'"

J M Smith, Lexicographer.