A link to my old time friend Allan Nelson

Old October 20th 20, 01:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default A link to my old time friend Allan Nelson

Someone suggested this link to Allan Nelson:
www.bikeit.eclipse.co.uk
I opened it successfully and can confirm it is indeed about Allan with a lot of reports about his cycling activity. Very interesting and informative.
However I am not able to extract how to contact him.
Can you do so?

Sergio Servadio (Pisa)

Old October 20th 20, 01:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:02:07 -0700 (PDT)
" wrote:

Someone suggested this link to Allan Nelson:
www.bikeit.eclipse.co.uk
I opened it successfully and can confirm it is indeed about Allan
with a lot of reports about his cycling activity. Very interesting
and informative. However I am not able to extract how to contact him.

The "Feedback" link on that page is an email address, presumably his.

Mountain biking footage shot from RC helicopter (with link this time)! Mr. Benn[_9_] UK 1 April 22nd 12 06:16 AM
stinking cyclists need help, you can say that again, with the right link his time! Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 37 October 1st 10 10:50 PM
Nelson, BC Jordan Unicycling 3 August 27th 07 04:59 AM
Another 'friend' runs over (and kills) a friend on a bike story.... PiledHigher Australia 1 February 21st 07 01:37 AM
End to End Trip Report (this time with the link!) Andrew UK 4 April 18th 04 12:02 PM