My Uni Vid Is Finally Done ( 1st One )

Old October 11th 03, 12:22 AM
unibrow

Default My Uni Vid Is Finally Done ( 1st One )

hey everyone,

i finally got my uni vid onto the internet. feel free to check it out
!

its in the gallery under Unibrow. ( needs windows media and DivX to
play)

later,
justin

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

[image: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin\My Documents\My
Pictures\justin.gif ]
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old October 11th 03, 12:24 AM
XWonka

I'm really lazy. Could you make a link?

--
XWonka - Look! It's Me!

[image: http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/xwonk...yclemanad.gif]
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old October 11th 03, 12:33 AM
Mandell

'Justin's Gallery' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albus70)

Cool.

I like the fact that you included the spills. I also loved the jump
into the sand.

-Mandell

--
Mandell - Keen Beginner
Mandell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3769

Old October 11th 03, 05:14 AM
andrew_carter

Awsome moive Justin! I enjoyed it mainly because you added so much rail
riding which I love doing.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - http://www.thehungersite.com

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au - Opening soon!
I love unicycling!

Old October 11th 03, 07:59 PM
Lutz

i cant see the Film I only heard the Music

Lutz

--
Lutz - www.extremeunicycling.de
Lutz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1752

Old October 11th 03, 08:22 PM
mike.hinson

It is BRILLIANT...

Someone should sponsor this guy & give him the trials uni of his
choice...

/\/\

--
mike.hinson - Unicyclist since Nov 2000
mike.hinson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1652

Old October 11th 03, 08:39 PM
unibrow

actually i am sponsored and am goin to be getting an onza soon

keep the complimants coming !

Old October 11th 03, 08:40 PM
unibrow

u need windows media and DivX to play my vid

www.DivX.com for free download

Old October 12th 03, 08:52 AM
nosabe332

i must say, that is a really awesome video. great riding.

if only roach made butt-pads, but you use your leg armor well.

well done.

ps, just once i'd like to see a unicycle compilation set to
tchaikovsky's nutcracker suite.

--
nosabe332 - can't.. go slow enough!

-Eric

'well turn on something... i'm starting to think!'
nosabe332's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3531

I finally ordered a bicycle! Thanks to all those who helped me! Lobo Tommy General 1 March 30th 04 02:45 AM
I finally ordered a bicycle! Thanks to all those who helped me! Zoot Katz Techniques 0 March 30th 04 02:45 AM
Rain, Finally Scott General 7 February 21st 04 05:19 AM
All Ready To Roll... Finally Jerry Everetts Mountain Biking 4 November 13th 03 03:52 AM