FS: Garage Sale

Old June 30th 03, 10:19 PM
CBILLS

Default FS: Garage Sale

For Sale:

Oakley "M" Frames, Blue Heater Lens, White Frames, Excellent
Condition.....$50.00 Shipped

Oakley "M" Frames, (Fake Oakleys), Grey Lens, Yellow Frames, NEW, $15.00
Shipped

Smith Bazooka, Flat Black Frames, Yellow Lens, Orange Lens, & Grey
Lens......$35.00 Shipped (I believe these are new)

Rudy Project Eyewear, GRAAL, Frame is White Pearl (sponsored pro's only get
this color), Lens - Grey, Red, & Clear, complete with Hardcase, & Bag, New In
Package....... Retail is $130.00........ $65.00 Shipped

Elvis / Johnny Knoxville Sun Glasses, Chrome Frames, Plastic & Metal, with Gray
fade lens, new, very cool, $15.00 Shipped

Park Tools, Crown Race Setter, CRS-1, HCW Series, Fits Both 1" & 1 1/8",
Includes 6 Inserts, New In Box, Unused, $50.00 Shipped.

Park Tools, Headset & Hanger Press, HHP-1, HCW Series, Fits All Sizes, New In
Package, $80.00 Shipped

Dura-Ace Crankset, 172.5 9 speed, 53 / 42, Light Skuff marks that will not buff
out, nice upgrade, script is fine, includes Bottom Bracket, $150.00 Shipped

Michelin Cycle Cross Sprint Tires, 1 pair, Green, Used for a few practice laps
only, clinchers, 700 x 30c, includes tubes, tires still have mold tips on them,
127 tpi casing, fast & supple, Silicum-compound tread for low rolling
resistance & mud shedding $45.00 Shipped

Wet Suit, NEW, Size Large (42-44 chest, 34-38 waist, 6'-0" - 6'-3', 175-200
lbs) Black with Red Panel on leg, Tri-max, sleevess, full legs. Sold through
Performance Catalog a couple years ago. New in plastic, $125.00 Shipped

Litespeed T-Sali, 18", YBB Style Soft-Tail, This is a low mileage, Local Road
Pro's Mt. Bike, Rock Shox Sid (blue), Chris King Headset, XTR Group except
Cranks, they are NEW XT. Wheels are Mavic CrossMax Tubeless, Tires Are
Hutchinson Python UST, No Pedals, Very Nice Clean Well Maintained Mt. Bike With
Low Hours. Nice Bikes Like This Are Very Hard To Find!! $1850.00 Shipped
(pictures available to serious buyers)

Tri Poster-
1989 California State Triathlon Championships Poster. Very nice condition,
printed on hard board. Event was held June 24, 1989 at the Huntington Beach
Pier. Would look cool in a family room or office. $20.00 Shipped (can e-mail
you a picture)

2001 Tour de France Route Poster, Very Cool, 18" x 24", NEW, $15.00 shipped

2002 Elite Tour de France Official Blue TDF Logo Water Bottle, Made In Italy,
New, $10.00 Shipped

2002 Elite Tour de France Official Coca Cola TDF Logo Water Bottle, Made In
Italy, New, $10.00 Shipped

Beach Cruiser, Paper Boy Style Bike, 26" wheels, Manufactured by Electra, has
Shimano Nexus Internally Geared Rear Hub, (3 speed), Alloy Rims, Stainless
Spokes, Metal Flake Paint, Bike is NEW, has been hanging in my garage since
Interbike 2000. Retail Price is $695.00 $275.00 Shipped

Bike Pump, Blackburn AS - Air Stik, 11" long with Frame Mount, NEW, Store
Display, $15.00 Shipped

Bike Pump, Blackburn KMP-1 Kamikaze, 11 1/2' long, NEW, Store Display, $15.00
Shipped

Switchblade Knife by Tiger King, New In Box, 3" Stainless Blade, Open Blade
Knife Is 8 3/4" Long, Black Handle, Legal in most states, comes with Leatherman
style sheath, $18.00 shipped

New 2002 Fuji Cross Bike, 54cm, go to www.fijibikes.com and check it out. List
price was $1200.00 I will take $750.00 shipped I bought it for the wife and
it was never ridden, NEVER RIDDEN!

SeatPost
-27.2 X 220 Syncros Ti, New In Box, $75.00 Shipped
-26.8 X 330 Syncros Ti, New Bike Take-Off, $50.00 Shipped

Dura-Ace Cassette, New-In-Box 12 x 27 9 speed, Cogs are as follows:
12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27 21, 24, & 27 are Titanium $75.00 Shipped.

BMX - Profile Racing Splined 5 3/4" CrMo Bottom Bracket Spindle, New In
Package. Dealer Cost is $40.00 I will take $30.00 Shipped

Oakley "Team Issue" Pro Gear bag, Blue, Good Condition, 12" x 12" x 21" $20.00
shipped

Deore LX Front Derailleur, M570, Traditional Top Pull, M, 31.8 Clamp, $12.00
Shipped

2000 Shimano Platform DX SPD Pedals, Like Model M646 Red & Black, 9 / 16",
Used Very Little On Street Bike, Some Light Scratches, $35.00 Shipped

Note: With All Items I Sell, If It Is Junk Or Marginal You Will Not See It
Here, NO DISAPPOINTMENTS, With All Items I Post, Only Top Shelf, Front Line, At
A Great Price....We Both Win! (Most Item Are From Our Bike Shop or Used by
Full Time Pro's)

Thanx

Capt