ABC hit and run video....

Old November 12th 13, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default ABC hit and run video....

???? cannah find it. Was on ? watched accidently.

perfect visual demo....AAA

I watched one somewhere in Utah. Yellow came on as I transited an Interstate feeder to main parallel Blvd on towns fringe.

woman went thru yellow....and as everyone waited, me and twp lanes of parallel Blvd traffic pickups semi .... a car ran the pack on the far turn lane and booooiiinnngggg slammed the yellow woman and spun in a circle 3X -shedding parts....eyehehahhahhahah

if someone finds the ABC post it

a pedestrian runs into a speeding SUV breaking every bone.....

and you will exclam.....

how in the ....?
Old November 13th 13, 01:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

THE VIDEO MAYBE in here

http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=HIT AND RUN&r=video

itsa view from a traffic light mounted camera. A running pedestrian runs into the traffic lane past walkers walking parallel as at an intersection cross..

a mid size SUV ? (off course) appears screen left at abt 30-35 mph

the runner runs right into the left front fender and FLLLIPPPPS into the air

woman stopped asked if she ahd hit anything said, 'maybe'

quick thinking, no ?