"Car-Free" since 2003

Old August 14th 04, 03:24 PM
Henry

Default "Car-Free" since 2003

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

The car's really sold. I'm riding a 'bent.
No longer feel old. Abiding in a tent
would be cold, but exciting. The rent
I would fold. Hiding, not spent.

Old August 14th 04, 06:03 PM
Child

"Henry" wrote in message
Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

The car's really sold. I'm riding a 'bent.
No longer feel old. Abiding in a tent
would be cold, but exciting. The rent
I would fold. Hiding, not spent.

Congratulations on your change of life!!

Old August 29th 04, 11:04 AM

The car's really sold. I'm riding a 'bent.
No longer feel old. Abiding in a tent
would be cold, but exciting. The rent
I would fold. Hiding, not spent.

lost my car in 92,been riding bents ever since.can get a truck
whenever.........Feet first Bikeman.

Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
2003 Giant TCR Team Carbon frame w/9spd Dura Ace, Ksyrium Wheels, Easton fork [email protected] Marketplace 0 May 29th 04 11:13 PM
Offers Year 2003 For Embroidery Users johnmaclin Unicycling 1 December 24th 03 04:56 AM
Thanks for NAUCC 2003! tadaniels Unicycling 15 August 14th 03 05:02 PM