Book Report: "Ride Hard; Drink Well"

Old February 24th 04, 09:55 PM
BB

Default Book Report: "Ride Hard; Drink Well"

Or is it "Ride well, drink hard"?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...keandbrew.html

Bike and Brew America: all the important things in life.

OK, so its a little dated; don't get "grumpy".

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old February 29th 04, 04:07 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On 2004-02-24, BB penned:
Or is it "Ride well, drink hard"?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...keandbrew.html

Bike and Brew America: all the important things in life.

OK, so its a little dated; don't get "grumpy".

I'm getting "connection refused" =/

--
monique