Sprung! a.b. Hitchy with win and new steed!!!

Old June 14th 05, 05:24 AM
flyingdutch

Default Sprung! a.b. Hitchy with win and new steed!!!

Hitchy (who used to nag me to give racing a go)
has jsut won Cgrade EricHall 3 day tour on this noice thing...

http://marcan.customer.netspace.net.au/CHyellow1.jpg

where art thou, hitchmeister???

PS love shot of you holding bottle of red afterwards :

--
flyingdutch

Old June 14th 05, 09:33 AM
Hitchy

flyingdutch Wrote:
Hitchy (who used to nag me to give racing a go)
has jsut won Cgrade EricHall 3 day tour on this noice thing...

http://marcan.customer.netspace.net.au/CHyellow1.jpg

where art thou, hitchmeister???

PS love shot of you holding bottle of red afterwards

Appears I've been busted!......& it's not a bottle of Red....its ver
expensive $5 champers....no wonder I felt crook this morning!....i
there no place to hide from you!......Hey do you know Bren
O'shannessey (Hawthorn member)?.....finished 2nd to 3. Awesome bloke &
a good sprinter as well. He won 3 of the 4 stages....thank god for Fla
TT's

Hitch

--
Hitchy

Old June 14th 05, 11:09 AM
flyingdutch

Hitchy Wrote:
Appears I've been busted!......& it's not a bottle of Red....its ver
expensive $5 champers....no wonder I felt crook this morning!....i
there no place to hide from you!......Hey do you know Bren
O'shannessey (Hawthorn member)?.....finished 2nd to 3. Awesome bloke &
a good sprinter as well. He won 3 of the 4 stages....thank god for Fla
TT's

Hitchy

haha. knew that'd lure you out!
if you described Brent's bike and helmet i might. im guessin
black/silver giant?

PS noice bike. off to buy $5 champers :

--
flyingdutch

Old June 14th 05, 12:42 PM
Hitchy

flyingdutch Wrote:
haha. knew that'd lure you out!
if you described Brent's bike and helmet i might. im guessin
black/silver giant?

PS noice bike. off to buy $5 champers

Nup...no 'hyundai's' for this guy....as near as i could tell (fro
behind, watching him disappear up the road), a custom 'ceci
walker'.....sort of orange or yellow...or maybe red (I'm colou
blind!)

Hitch

--
Hitchy

Old June 14th 05, 10:19 PM
flyingdutch

Hitchy Wrote:
Nup...no 'hyundai's' for this guy....as near as i could tell (fro
behind, watching him disappear up the road), a custom 'ceci
walker'.....sort of orange or yellow...or maybe red (I'm colou
blind!)

Hitchy

hehe. whatabout green? yellow/orange/red dont ring any bells
unless he's a really tall dude (Im talkin 60cm+++ frame)
howabout a RR? heard a couple from our B+Cgraders but the perspectiv
of the winner would be nic

--
flyingdutch

Old June 15th 05, 03:21 AM
SteveA

flyingdutch Wrote:
hehe. whatabout green? yellow/orange/red dont ring any bell
unless he's a really tall dude (Im talkin 60cm+++ frame
howabout a RR? heard a couple from our B+Cgraders but the perspectiv
of the winner would be nice

Could be green. Most common colour defectiveness is red/green. Whic
also means some orange and brown can be hard to distinguish. Younges
brother is red/green colour defective. Gave his older brothers (eg me
a lot of scope for telling him that red shirts were green etc., an
generally having fun at his expense. Genetic. Affects males. Passe
down through the females of the family

Steve(that 'green' shirt goes with those trousers really well
bwhahahaha)

--
SteveA

Old June 15th 05, 03:44 AM
Theo Bekkers

SteveA wrote:

Could be green. Most common colour defectiveness is red/green. Which
also means some orange and brown can be hard to distinguish. Youngest
brother is red/green colour defective. Gave his older brothers (eg
me) a lot of scope for telling him that red shirts were green etc.,
and generally having fun at his expense. Genetic. Affects males.
Passed down through the females of the family.

Also affects a small percentage of blonde, blue-eyed women.

Theo

Old June 15th 05, 05:07 AM
ProfTournesol

flyingdutch Wrote:
Hitchy (who used to nag me to give racing a go)
has jsut won Cgrade EricHall 3 day tour on this noice thing...

http://marcan.customer.netspace.net.au/CHyellow1.jpg

where art thou, hitchmeister???

PS love shot of you holding bottle of red afterwards

Mmmm.........Look:-

--
ProfTournesol

Old June 15th 05, 10:14 AM
Hitchy

flyingdutch Wrote:
hehe. whatabout green? yellow/orange/red dont ring any bells
unless he's a really tall dude (Im talkin 60cm+++ frame)
howabout a RR? heard a couple from our B+Cgraders but the perspectiv
of the winner would be nice

Hitchy's perspective.....pedal really, really, really, fast on the fla
T/T stage & hope to put enough time into the 'young & skinny' to minmiz
losses when the road stages 'head vertical' & the 'fat, old, bu
cunning' (me) go out the back!...voila...tour winner!......

Hitch

--
Hitchy