RR: Been A Long Time.

Old August 15th 06, 01:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Wheeler

Default RR: Been A Long Time.

Hope all are well and riding.

I swung my leg over the SS today and was almost in tears. How could I
have went almost a full month without riding the SS?

The plan was to go for a run. Like 220 volt electric shock out of
nowhere I was awestruck. My babe was just listing up against a cold
stone wall. Dried mud. Nicked sidewalls. RUST ON MY ROTORS! NFW!

Immediate change of plans. Ditched the run, washed out the water
pack, "Honey where are my shoes?" "On your feet knuckle head!"

"MY MTB SHOES?" Hope Buddy didn't get them.

First foot when in with no spider bites. (I hates those nasties)
Second shoe on and we're good to go out da doe!

I spent an hour and a half getting reacquainted with my soul. Life is
good and riding is better!

I have plans to run tomorrow.....wonder how that will go? ;-)

Peace,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton
Old August 15th 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Bill Wheeler wrote:
[...]

All I can say, it's about friggin time, lad!

CDB

Old August 16th 06, 05:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
gabrielle

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:33:44 -0400, Bill Wheeler wrote:

I swung my leg over the SS today and was almost in tears.

The idea is the top tube does not contact the family jewels.

gabrielle
Old August 16th 06, 05:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Bill Wheeler wrote:
On 14 Aug 2006 20:00:56 -0700, "Paladin" wrote:

All I can say, it's about friggin time, lad!

CDB

word,
bill

The Dr says, take two of these, and ride with me in the morning:

http://tinyurl.com/h8vgr

CDB

Old August 16th 06, 06:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Bill Wheeler wrote:
Hope all are well and riding.

I swung my leg over the SS today and was almost in tears. How could I
have went almost a full month without riding the SS?

You are forgiven as long as you get some extra makeup rides in soon.

Matt
Old August 17th 06, 01:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Sand Squid

Bill Wheeler wrote:
RUST ON MY ROTORS!

Some WD-40 will help prevent that, you know........

--
Sand Squid
Sleepless in Kuwait