Damned (summer) July people thread!

Old July 3rd 05, 04:50 PM
k.papai

"He he. Can't you see I'm bored to tears already?
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas"

You really do provide humor -- your nonsense attacking posts, your
cowardly anonymity, and your silly .sig, like you've never seen that
before?

-Ken

Old July 3rd 05, 06:21 PM
eYO

In article .com,
"k.papai" wrote:

"He he. Can't you see I'm bored to tears already?
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas"

You really do provide humor -- your nonsense attacking posts, your
cowardly anonymity, and your silly .sig, like you've never seen that
before?

-Ken

Glad you're enjoying this. Now I'm bored with this, too.
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas.
Old July 3rd 05, 06:54 PM
Tim Mullin

eYO wrote in :

First, it's spelled y'all.

Different part of the south. Sort of like how that **** they try to pass off
as barbeque down in Georga is called katsup in ketchup in Oklahoma. Always
take regional differences into account.

What part of "for years" do you not get?

Understood it well, I did. What I didn't get is why, after seeing it for
years, you're still bitching about it, instead of doing something about it.
That's why I figured you're either stupid or lazy. Maybe both?
Old July 3rd 05, 07:07 PM
eYO

In article . net,
Tim Mullin wrote:

eYO wrote in :

First, it's spelled y'all.

Different part of the south. Sort of like how that **** they try to pass off
as barbeque down in Georga is called katsup in ketchup in Oklahoma. Always
take regional differences into account.

Don't get me started on old south BBQ vs. Texas!

What part of "for years" do you not get?

Understood it well, I did. What I didn't get is why, after seeing it for
years, you're still bitching about it, instead of doing something about it.
That's why I figured you're either stupid or lazy. Maybe both?

Very lazy, definitely stupid (well, old enough to know I don't know
much).

Chimed in as a lark. More I think about it the idea may make some sense.
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas.
Old July 3rd 05, 07:20 PM
Tim Mullin

eYO wrote in :

Don't get me started on old south BBQ vs. Texas!

I said Oklahoma, not Texas. Equating one with the other is fightin' words in
either state.
Old July 3rd 05, 08:20 PM
Stewart Fleming

Tim Mullin wrote:

Different part of the south. Sort of like how that **** they try to pass off
as barbeque down in Georga is called katsup in ketchup in Oklahoma. Always
take regional differences into account.

barbecue
Old July 3rd 05, 08:24 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

eYO wrote:

Glad you're enjoying this. Now I'm bored with this, too.

Newbie -

I'm sure you can find something else to do with your valuable time.

good luck,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 3rd 05, 08:28 PM
eYO

In article . net,
Tim Mullin wrote:

eYO wrote in :

Don't get me started on old south BBQ vs. Texas!

I said Oklahoma, not Texas. Equating one with the other is fightin' words in
either state.

Don't I know it. Admitted I was stoopid.
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas.
Old July 4th 05, 10:18 AM
Donald Munro

Jim Flom wrote:
Your days are numbered, sucka.

Tim Mullin wrote:
Hey, at least you're not threatening to sue me. Now THAT gets tedious.

No he's going TO PUNCH YOU ON THE NOSE instead, but only after he tells
you how much he weighs.