FA: Litespeed Siena ML 54cm - 56cm Shimano Dura Ace FSA

Old February 4th 05, 12:22 AM

Default FA: Litespeed Siena ML 54cm - 56cm Shimano Dura Ace FSA

FINAL DAY!
LOW RESERVE! CHEAPER THAN MOST ULTEGRA LISTSINGS!

2003 Litespeed Siena with Full Dura Ace 9-speed

Frameset

* Medium/Large compact sizing (54-56cm standard)
* 3/2.5 Geometrically Enhanced Tube Titanium
* Litespeed LiteTECH Rear Carbon Seatstays
* Reynolds Ouzo Pro Integrated Fork

Features and Components

* Full Dura-Ace 9-speed Group
* Dura-Ace 12-25 cassette
* FSA Carbon Limited Edition 2003 CSC Team Issue Crankset (53/39)
* Cane Creek Integrated Headset
* Easton EC70 Carbon Seatpost
* Concor Light Saddle
* ITM Mantis Stem (120mm)
* Forgie Handlebars (44cm)
* Bontrager Racelite Wheel set ($400 value)
* NEW Continental Ultra Gator-skin tires (700 x 25)
* NO PEDALS

Get a DURA ACE bike for less than most sellers list Ultegra models! I
raced on this bike for two seasons and it is one of the most efficient,
compliant machines I have ever ridden. The compact geometry gives the
bike unmatched handling and the carbon rear and seat post add excellent
dampening to the frameset. I'm only getting rid of the bike because
my team sponsor has changed and my new bike is on the way. This bike
has a few cosmetic scuffs and scratches (see images) thanks to two
seasons of racing and clumsy baggage handlers, but it has never been in
a high-speed crash. I'm also throwing in some new decals ($25 value).

Take advantage of my LOW reserve or Buy-It-Now... Both are over $2500
BELOW the list price on this bike.

PayPal preferred, but a cashier's check or money order will be
accepted. Shipping will be paid by you and the bike will be
professionally boxed and shipped within 48 hours of payment via UPS.