Stephanie McIlvain Hates Lance

Old September 28th 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Default They can't let Stephanie walk

On Sep 27, 7:49*pm, Fred Fredburger JimJoeBobFred@Everywhere wrote:

He has a history of candyassing in this precise way. It's why he'll
never be able to convincingly say "I told you so".

"I candyassed you so" doesn't have the same ring.

We all owe a big debt of gratitude to Andrew Vernon Albright for co-
opting that term from prison lexicon.

Brad Anders