Sure is slow around here

Old December 23rd 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Sure is slow around here

Almost nothing going on, traffic about half that of normal. Sure is
slow around here. At least we don't have any twits that just post
because nothing is going on. Something to be grateful for...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old December 23rd 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Almost nothing going on, traffic about half that of normal. Sure is
slow around here. At least we don't have any twits that just post
because nothing is going on. Something to be grateful for...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Irony - gotta love it. It's very slow on most newsgroups I frequent.

Old December 23rd 05, 04:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Almost nothing going on, traffic about half that of normal. Sure is
slow around here. At least we don't have any twits that just post
because nothing is going on. Something to be grateful for...

You might think it's because rbr is off doing its
last-minute Christmas shopping, but actually
it's because everyone had to go take a cold shower
after reading heather's last post about tyler farrar.
Including heather.

Old December 23rd 05, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 23 Dec 2005 08:36:52 -0800, "RicodJour"
wrote:

Irony - gotta love it. It's very slow on most newsgroups I frequent.

Irony, ennui - its all good.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old December 23rd 05, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:58:58 -0800, h squared
wrote:

(the only reason i'm in rbr now is my family is coming to my house in 6
hours and i'm procrastinating on the house cleaning. or is it acceptable
to have dog poop on one's walls when the relatives come over? hmm,
probably not, so off i go.)

Must be well-behaved animals to be able to clean up 6 hours in
advance. The Scotties see that as a challenge. You can get a quick
shower in after cleaning the house if you carefully arrange the Aussie
Shepherd to block most of their favorite routes through the house.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old December 24th 05, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Irony - gotta love it. It's very slow on most newsgroups I frequent.

Irony, ennui - its all good.

Hmm, ennui poor blood... That ought to bring it back on topic (at least for
Brian).

--
tanx,
Howard

The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old December 24th 05, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://tbogg.blogspot.com/2005/12/ho...nbirthmas.html

Old December 24th 05, 08:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

RicodJour wrote:
Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Almost nothing going on, traffic about half that of normal. Sure is
slow around here. At least we don't have any twits that just post
because nothing is going on. Something to be grateful for...

Irony - gotta love it. It's very slow on most newsgroups I frequent.

Damn, this stupid telecomms filtering script crashed AGAIN
on a holiday weekend. Sorry, Christmas weekend - can't
say "holiday" anymore around here. We just call all days off
"Christmas" to keep it simple. It's gonna take me all of
Saturday and half Sunday just to reboot 60,000 BSD boxes.
If any of you clowns in Howard County, MD notice the lights
dimming, pay no attention and continue with your bike ride.
The NSA sincerely apologizes for any Usenet propagation delays;
traffic should be back to normal by Wednesday.

Ben
RBR Minister of Data Mining

Old December 24th 05, 09:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/rbr.png