Milano-San Remo Predictions

Old March 16th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Milano-San Remo Predictions

B. Lafferty wrote:
1. Cunego
2. Bettini
3. Petacchi

Boonen wins solo a la Fons de Wolf.

Bret

Old March 16th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Dumbass -

This is such a no-brainer:

1) Boonen.
2) only candyasses go beyond first place

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old March 16th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

I was just thinking that there's a really good chance for Thor myself.
He's big and strong and a great sprinter and without DiLuca there he's
the captain.

Tomi Boonen HAS to be the favorite but he'll be marked like a Get Well
card to George Clooney from the Scrubs cast.

Old March 16th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Erik Dekker.

--
E. Dronkert
Old March 16th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Andre wrote:
deux Flamands

Mac-met-den-groten-bek is as much Fleming as that Monegasque Boonen.

--
E. Dronkert
Old March 17th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Boonen is not from Monaco. And Mcewen was born in Australia.

Old March 17th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" st
wrote in message l...
1. Thor Hushovd
2. Paolo Bettini
3. Erik Zabel

Doesn't Zabel have to finish second?

Old March 17th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Andre" writes:

1. Tom Boonen
2. Mcewen
3. Nick Nuyens

McWhiner

--
Le Vent à Dos, Davey Crockett - Actively Opposing Thought Crime
Libérez Ingrid Betancourt, Clara Rojas et les autres
Old March 17th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Ewoud Dronkert writes:

Erik Dekker.

I got a team water bottle off him last week - brand new, never used

Since he was in the squad car when he passed me, I still can't figure
out whether he was giving it to me or throwing it at me

Old March 17th 06, 08:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

25 years after Fons De Wolf we have to do it right :-)

Kenny