French Get A Dose Of The New Lance Armstrong

Old July 23rd 06, 11:32 PM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
waybackjack

Default French Get A Dose Of The New Lance Armstrong

On 23 Jul 2006 14:44:05 -0700, "Andre"
wrote:

ZeMascouflatte wrote:
In article ,
(Way Back Jack) wrote:

Yeah, like Mumia, the cop-killer and black racist.

well, poor dimwitted asshole, there is really no point in trying to
communicate with you. welcome to my filter list.

Here's a little of Chomsky on Bush:

Ha ha ha. Just like a frog to go orgasmic over a hate-America,
share-the-wealth, frightened limousine communist like Chompsky.

Mumia, Chompsky ... frog heroes.
Old July 24th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Andre" a écrit dans le message de news:
ZeMascouflatte wrote:
In article ,
(Way Back Jack) wrote:

Yeah, like Mumia, the cop-killer and black racist.

well, poor dimwitted asshole, there is really no point in trying to
communicate with you. welcome to my filter list.

Here's a little of Chomsky on Bush:

I suspect he is just playing the role for which he is being trained by
his handlers, and that the religious fanaticism is mostly part of a
plan to throw a little red meat to a substantial constituency. The US
is one of the most extreme religious fundamentalist societies in the
world. It is hard to believe that the actual planners - Cheney,
Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Powell, etc. - take any of this seriously. As
for "neoconservatism," it is not clear what the term is supposed to
mean. In practice it is the program of radical statist reactionaries,
who believe that the US should rule the world, by force if necessary,
in the interests of the narrow sectors of concentrated private power
and wealth that they represent, and that the powerful state they forge
should serve those interests, not the interests of the public, who are
to be frightened into submission while the progressive legislation and
achievements of popular struggle of the past century are dismantled,
along with the democratic culture that sustained them. Within elite
sectors, there is a great deal of concern over their brazen arrogance,
remarkable incompetence, and willingness to increase serious threats to
the country and to transfer a huge burden to coming generations for
short-term gain. Their war in Iraq, for example, was strongly opposed
by leading sectors of the foreign policy elite, and perhaps even more
strikingly, the corporate world. But the same sectors will continue to
support the Bush circles, strongly. It is using state power to lavish
huge gifts on them, and they basically share the underlying premises
even if they are concerned about the practice and the irrationality of
the actors, and the dangers they pose.

It seems to be the PNAC

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational
organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American
leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such
leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to
moral principle.

The Project for the New American Century intends, through issue briefs,
research papers, advocacy journalism, conferences, and seminars, to explain
what American world leadership entails. It will also strive to rally support
for a vigorous and principled policy of American international involvement
and to stimulate useful public debate on foreign and defense policy and
America's role in the world.

Old July 24th 06, 01:12 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
Chris

The English usage in your first post was a lot better than the second one;
continue to work on your punctuation. Dispense is a odd word choice for the
context of the sentence. And, your use of "these" probably should be those,
but only if you had already named those you meant to reference in the
immediate previous sentence that was within the same paragraph.

"ZeMascouflatte" wrote in message
In article ,
R Brickston rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@ wrote:

Hey, Thanks! You, Michael Moore and Maureen Dowd helped swing the
votes that got Bush his victories.

you are confused my dear. and do not associate me with these characters,
i dispense my own brand of anger.

Old July 24th 06, 01:24 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
ZeMascouflatte

In article ,
"Chris" wrote:

The English usage in your first post was a lot better

thank you thank you.
should we switch to spanish, french or german?
just out of curiosity, how many different languages do you speak/write?
this is the internet after all, not the americanet, and you treat it
like if you own it, and in fact making my point: you're just a bunch of
arrogant morons. who are you? to give condescending lessons.
and you wonder why you are so despised when you travel abroad.
Old July 24th 06, 01:35 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
B. Lafferty

"Chris" wrote:

The English usage in your first post was a lot better

thank you thank you.
should we switch to spanish, french or german?
just out of curiosity, how many different languages do you speak/write?
this is the internet after all, not the americanet, and you treat it
like if you own it, and in fact making my point: you're just a bunch of
arrogant morons. who are you? to give condescending lessons.
and you wonder why you are so despised when you travel abroad.

Now let's not paint with too broad a brush, OK? And please be kind to
culturally challenged US citizens (Canadians are civilized Americans), most
of who do not know where France or Iraq are and that they are different.

Old July 24th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

Way Back Jack wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, betcha the frogs are crying in their snail soup this
evening. Watch the accusations of doping, 'roids, etc.

I thought this was an awfully poor troll. Got a big response though.

Old July 24th 06, 01:44 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
ZeMascouflatte

In article . net,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

Now let's not paint with too broad a brush, OK?

You're right. This thread started with a xenophobic posting, and is
really going nowhere.
Old July 24th 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
GaryG

(Way Back Jack) wrote:

Ha Ha Ha, betcha the frogs are crying in their snail soup this
evening. Watch the accusations of doping, 'roids, etc.

i don't think the french will cry for anything american these days.
you demonstrated your total idiocy when you elected the village idiot,
confirmed it with a second term to make sure your arrogance will be
spread far and away.
the real question is not about the 'frogs', but how ****ing stupid can
morons like you be?
what are you going to call the tour now? freedom tour? after the freedom
fries and other bull****.
people like you are a disgrace to what the united states used to stand
for. you are a pathetic clod, and one of the reason your country right
now functions according to the lowest common denominator principle.

Don't blame me...I voted for the smarter guy (both times).

My mom, a lifelong Republican and Texan, refused to vote for moron
Bush...she referred to him as a "shifty-eyed weasel".

Unfortunately, there's too many dummies and too many religious
fundamentalist morons (was that a redundancy?) in this country. You're
right, however...electing the village idiot twice will go down in history as
a low point in US history.

GG

Old July 24th 06, 01:55 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
Way Back Jack

On , "GaryG" wrote:

Unfortunately, there's too many dummies and too many religious
fundamentalist morons (was that a redundancy?) in this country.

Oh, are you talking about the Islamites who are preaching that the
infidels must be converted, enslaved, or killed.

Or are you worried about the hillbilly Christians who have the
political clout of a fart in a hurricane?

Old July 24th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,soc.culture.france,rec.bicycles.misc
jj1075

"Chris" wrote:

The English usage in your first post was a lot better

thank you thank you.
should we switch to spanish, french or german?
just out of curiosity, how many different languages do you speak/write?
this is the internet after all, not the americanet, and you treat it
like if you own it, and in fact making my point: you're just a bunch of
arrogant morons. who are you? to give condescending lessons.
and you wonder why you are so despised when you travel abroad.

Hey! Please don't paint us all as assholes. I think the original poster was
trolling and you were inadvertantly caught in the same net with some
assholes.

The hooks sting a bit but are easily removed.

jj1075