2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Old September 15th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

Default 2 year suspension for Bastanelli

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

You're wrong on several counts. RBR did not turn me into a
social deviant. I've always been a social deviant. So many
people here lack basic self awareness. That's when things
really get creepy.

And I've been posting here for 20 years, not 15. I think
Kunich is the only one that has been ****ing away time down
this rat hole for an equivalent amount of time. Of course,
Les is in his own class with respect to that. But there you
go, how's that for a standard of social deviancy to measure
up to.

And I must say, sticking up anonymously for Tyler Hamilton
after Tyler sodomized his own integrity sets the social
deviancy bar pretty high. Keep it up.

Bob Schwartz

Here's what creepy for me. There are two people here that have stalked and
harassed me pretty much ever since i have been in this group, but it's more
of a social disease with them because they do it to a few others as well .
Only two, no one else does it, so its a disease with them. BTW, you're not
one of the two, but it seems you want to make it three. However, that's not
all of why I prefer to use a handle. Since you really want to press me on
it, I will go to another much more anonymous handle in the future. But the
fact is, you been hassling me, and there is no need for it. I don't hassle
you, so why don't you take a break, and deal with content instead of
hassling people. Stop hassling me!

Handles are necessary evil on Usenet. In this age when people are stealing
ID's, stealing personal info, credit card info, SSI numbers, etc, etc,
limiting your personal details on the Internet is not just a good idea, its
needed in Usenet, because that makes it harder for people to engage in
attacking each other personally. Do tell. Attacking the facts and ideas of a
poster as being bogus is one thing, but making personal attacks and
slandering others repeatedly is quite another. It's no surprise that lots of
people use handles on Usenet, because they don't want their good name
dragged through the mud for one, and for two, they don't want their real
name and email abused or stolen to aggravate things further. I am tired of
the slander-fests Bob, give it a break.

If I want to remain anonymous, that's my choice, and netiquette says you
should respect other people's privacy. It's my choice, however I do it,
anyone can crack it if they want, since its not that hard trying to figure
out who posted women's topics of racing here. But that's not the point, its
done to provide (general) Anonymity, and that's one of the rules of
netiquette. I'm not a regular like Kunich anyway, and I can't imagine why
people want to hang around here and engage in such abuse and misery. There
has been plenty of that going around, first Henry's post about Stevie a
while back, yeah I saw that. Then Stevie retaliated, is it any surprise?
This group is shameful compared to how the French and the Italians behave in
their groups, but rbr is boorish, and there is no way around this. It seems
impossible to post around here without getting shot at, but usenet is not a
very good design, it has a lot of promise, but lacks much!

anonymous

Old September 15th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 15, 2:16*pm, "Robert" wrote:

*If I want to remain anonymous,

Bruce, let's face it - you just can't do anonymous.

-rj
Old September 16th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
Bruce, let's face it - you just can't do anonymous.

Eponymous perhaps.

Old September 16th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

I'll do what I want, ****head!\

Old September 16th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 15, 2:16 pm, "Robert" wrote:

If I want to remain anonymous,

Bruce, let's face it - you just can't do anonymous.

-rj

I'll do what I want, ****head!\

By all means. But whatever it is, it won't be anonymous.

-rj

They see me trollin', they hatin'...
Old September 16th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

On Sep 15, 2:16 pm, "Robert" wrote:

If I want to remain anonymous,

Bruce, let's face it - you just can't do anonymous.

-rj

I'll do what I want, ****head!\

By all means. But whatever it is, it won't be anonymous.

I am anonymous enough generally speaking, which works for me. There are only
a few like yourself who are bend on repeatedly breaking the rules of
netiquette, posting peoples ID's using it for their own little public
humiliation billboard. Hypocrite, you like the privacy of your own handle,
but your break the very rules on which the Internet was founded.

Old September 16th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 15, 2:16 pm, "Robert" wrote:

If I want to remain anonymous,

Bruce, let's face it - you just can't do anonymous.

-rj

I'll do what I want, ****head!\

By all means. *But whatever it is, it won't be anonymous.

I am anonymous enough generally speaking, which works for me. There are only
a few like yourself who are bend on repeatedly breaking the rules of
netiquette, posting peoples ID's using it for their own little public
humiliation billboard. Hypocrite, you like the privacy of your own handle,
but your break the very rules on which the Internet was founded.

Bruce -

It's not like I'm some kind of human Enigma machine. You can use
whatever handle you want, but your signature remains unchanged.

It's a fascinating thing about human behavior - it's remarkably
difficult to change, or even conceal.

I'm no hypocrite. I've used this same handle for years, and plenty of
people know my "real" identity. It's not a secret, or at least not
much of one. You, on the other hand, have used two different handles
in this very thread.

As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded, perhaps
you can tell me where these are posted. Are you quite sure they don't
exist only in your mind?

-rj

Old September 16th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bruce[_2_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded, perhaps
you can tell me where these are posted. Are you quite sure they don't
exist only in your mind?

I am aware of all internet traditions.

Old September 16th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 16, 3:01*pm, "Bruce" wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded, perhaps
you can tell me where these are posted. *Are you quite sure they don't
exist only in your mind?

I am aware of all internet traditions.

Maybe *you* are. But *you're* not Bruce.

-rj
Old September 16th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
It's not like I'm some kind of human Enigma machine. You can use whatever
handle you want, but your signature remains unchanged.

Neural networks are much subtler.

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
Suspension Uni pdc Unicycling 9 November 8th 05 02:27 AM
10 YEAR OLD TRUCK, 2 YEAR OLD BICYCLE TomCAt General 33 September 7th 05 05:02 AM
Tyler receives 2 year suspension for 34th birthday crit PRO Racing 13 March 13th 05 12:51 AM
How Would Suspension Help? Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 26 July 28th 04 04:51 AM