2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Old September 16th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Default 2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Bruce wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded, perhaps
you can tell me where these are posted. Are you quite sure they don't
exist only in your mind?

I am aware of all internet traditions.

You weren't aware of Goatse until I graced your presence with it.

You're still unaware of the great internet tradition of the Lemonparty.
Old September 16th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Donald Munro wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
It's not like I'm some kind of human Enigma machine. You can use whatever
handle you want, but your signature remains unchanged.

Neural networks are much subtler.

Neural networks suck.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 16th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
"Robert" wrote:

If I want to remain anonymous, that's my choice, and netiquette says you
should respect other people's privacy. It's my choice, however I do it,
anyone can crack it if they want, since its not that hard trying to figure
out who posted women's topics of racing here.

sierraman?

--
Michael Press
Old September 17th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 16, 3:56*pm, Kyle Legate wrote:
Bruce wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded, perhaps
you can tell me where these are posted. *Are you quite sure they don't
exist only in your mind?

I am aware of all internet traditions.

You weren't aware of Goatse until I graced your presence with it.

You're still unaware of the great internet tradition of the Lemonparty.

Damn, dude. I was unaware of lemonparty until about 5 minutes ago...

-rj
Old September 17th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bruce[_2_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Sep 16, 3:01 pm, "Bruce" wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded,
perhaps you can tell me where these are posted. Are you quite sure
they don't exist only in your mind?

I am aware of all internet traditions.

Maybe *you* are. But *you're* not Bruce.

If Bruce can be Robert, why can't I be Bruce?

Old September 17th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Bruce wrote:
If Bruce can be Robert, why can't I be Bruce?

Sure. There's a long history of those two names going side by side.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_the_Bruce
Old September 17th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article ,
"Robert" wrote:

If I want to remain anonymous, that's my choice, and netiquette says you
should respect other people's privacy. It's my choice, however I do it,
anyone can crack it if they want, since its not that hard trying to figure
out who posted women's topics of racing here.

sierraman?

And many more.

--
tanx,
Howard

I'll take the case!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 17th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bruce[_2_]

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Sure. There's a long history of those two names going side by side.

That's disquieting.

Old September 17th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

Old September 17th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 16, 6:24*pm, "Bruce" wrote:
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Sure. There's a long history of those two names going side by side.

That's disquieting.

You are a dirtbag.

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
Suspension Uni pdc Unicycling 9 November 8th 05 02:27 AM
10 YEAR OLD TRUCK, 2 YEAR OLD BICYCLE TomCAt General 33 September 7th 05 05:02 AM
Tyler receives 2 year suspension for 34th birthday crit PRO Racing 13 March 13th 05 12:51 AM
How Would Suspension Help? Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 26 July 28th 04 04:51 AM