Not really CHANGE, Same Old **** Already

Old November 19th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

Default Not really CHANGE, Same Old **** Already

On Nov 17, 12:00 pm, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
wrote:

IMO, the patients are poorly served by the courts.

Steve,

My opinion is that by the time you need a lawyer (in any endeavor),
you've lost, even if you win. It is best to stay out of court and
legal tangles, if at all possible.

That's why I won't actually kick BeeDiP's ass a Starbucks.

SoTS

Bad doctors still practice, subsidized by the insurance premiums of the
good doctors.

How can this be? We have licensing for doctors. The guvmint
guarantees they are all good. I always believe what the experts and
authorities say -- they always know best. They'll figure it all out
for me.
Old November 19th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Nov 18, 8:29*am, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
wrote:

*Certainly illegal
immigrants are exploited, ...

They sure do go through a lot of hassles to get "exploited." Just
like when a new Walmart opens up. Applicants line up by the hundreds
to get "exploited." Where do you get this nonsense? (THat was one of
those questions I already know the answer to.)
Old November 19th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

wrote:

Certainly illegal
immigrants are exploited, ...

They sure do go through a lot of hassles to get "exploited." Just
like when a new Walmart opens up. Applicants line up by the hundreds
to get "exploited." Where do you get this nonsense? (THat was one of
those questions I already know the answer to.)

Oh, Greg, Greg...watch the blood pressure.

S.

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old November 19th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

wrote:

IMO, the patients are poorly served by the courts.

Steve,

My opinion is that by the time you need a lawyer (in any endeavor),
you've lost, even if you win. It is best to stay out of court and
legal tangles, if at all possible.

We finally agree on something.

That's why I won't actually kick BeeDiP's ass a Starbucks.

SoTS

I need a translation, or a link, or something (for BeeDiP).

Old November 19th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

wrote:

IMO, the patients are poorly served by the courts.

Steve,

My opinion is that by the time you need a lawyer (in any endeavor),
you've lost, even if you win. It is best to stay out of court and
legal tangles, if at all possible.

That's why I won't actually kick BeeDiP's ass a Starbucks.

SoTS

Bad doctors still practice, subsidized by the insurance premiums of the
good doctors.

How can this be? We have licensing for doctors. The guvmint
guarantees they are all good. I always believe what the experts and
authorities say -- they always know best. They'll figure it all out
for me.

By all means--if it's unlicensed medicine you want, it's out there.
While you're at it, buy your 4-year old an SUV.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old November 19th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Regarding the "lefty" - I'm more of a libertarian.

Donald Munro wrote:
What, another slave ?

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
He learned it all in a San Diego newspaper editorial. It took him 15
minutes.

I thought perhaps you had an accomplice for masterminding the
Somali pirates.

Old November 19th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Oh, Greg, Greg...watch the blood pressure.

The doctors trade unions going to get you if you start giving
advice on blood pressure.

Old November 20th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Nov 19, 12:33*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

That's why I won't actually kick BeeDiP's ass a Starbucks.

Seems unlikely given that you're an itty bitty wimp that you'd kick my
ass under any circumstances, Poor Insignificant Greg. SOOOOOOEEEEEE!
Pig pig pig! ;-}}
-Paul