Its Started

Old January 2nd 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Its Started

On Jan 2, 7:21*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning anti-Israel.

Dumbass -

We have a free press here.

BTW, Israel has been the oppressor for a long, long time now. Ironic,
considering how they used to be the opressed.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old January 2nd 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Jan 2, 8:54*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning anti-Israel.

Of course we all believe that Hamas is completely innocent and only
protecting themselves by firing hundreds of rockets into Israel. And of
course the Israelis are completely victimizing Gaza Hamas agents by reacting
to the rockets.

Hey Zionist Jackass,

Hamas rockets killed 2 Israelis at the same time Israeli air strikes left over
350 dead, many of them women and children. * Israel's attitude toward
collateral damage is like something out of a World War II fire bombing in
Dresden.

I hope Obama appoints Louis Farrakhan as U.S. ambassador to Israel. *I say the
only help we give Israel is to send in a SEAL team to remove Bar Refaeli and
re-locate her to New York.

Thanks,

Magilla

Three questions:

How many rockets have Hamas fired into Israel in the last 7 years?

When was the last time Israel acted in any way against Hamas without
Hamas attacking them first?

Why are you so frickin' stupid?
Old January 2nd 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
On Jan 2, 7:21 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning
anti-Israel.

We have a free press here.

Ahh, the comic relief has started.

BTW, Israel has been the oppressor for a long, long time now. Ironic,
considering how they used to be the opressed.

Then explain to me why conservative and peaceful Arabs are trying to move
into Israel where they can make a decent living and have a decent living
standard that isn't available in the surrounding Arab ruled countries?

And in case you didn't notice - Egypt seems to be looking the other way
while placing a lot of troops on the border preventing Hamas from moving
into Egypt. Why do you suppose that is?

Old January 2nd 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Scott" wrote in message
On Jan 2, 8:54 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I hope Obama appoints Louis Farrakhan as U.S. ambassador to Israel. I
say the
only help we give Israel is to send in a SEAL team to remove Bar Refaeli
and
re-locate her to New York.

Three questions:

How many rockets have Hamas fired into Israel in the last 7 years?

When was the last time Israel acted in any way against Hamas without
Hamas attacking them first?

Why are you so frickin' stupid?

1) Monkey Boy has never looked at it before
2) Monkey Boy has never bothered to think about it let alone look it up.
3) It comes from all that priceless education from leftist teachers.

Old January 2nd 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 2, 3:11*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
*Bill C wrote:

On Jan 2, 10:54*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/arafat_en.html

Amin Al-Husseini creates the Hanzar [xviii] Division of Nazi Muslim
Soldiers in Bosnia. *It becomes the largest division of Third Reich
and participates actively in the genocide of Serbian, Gypsy, and
Jewish populations. *Over three hundred thousand men, women and
children murdered. Amin Al-Husseini refers to them as the ŒCream of
Islam¹.

*1943

*Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government

Visits Nazi Death Camp with Head of SS H.Himmler

Amin Al Husseini Meets Chief Commander of Nazi SS: Heinrich Himmler
* Amin Al-Husseini is made Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government by
Nazi regime. *His headquarters are in Berlin.

He plans construction of concentration camp [xix] in Nablus
(Palestine) to implement the *³final solution² in Palestine to
exterminate the Jews there, as an extension of Hitler¹s plan.

Mufti becomes close friend of *Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS (Nazi
Officers). *Amin Al-Husseini is given a private tour of Aushwitz death
camp by Himmler, where he insists on seeing first-hand the murder of
Europe¹s Jews. [xx]

Didn't know MB was a Nazi lover too.
*Bill C

* *Alright, Bill gets in his "Pan-Arab" licks! What a ****ing surprise.

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * tanx,
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Howard

* * * * * * * * * * * * *Caught playing safe
* * * * * * * * * * * * * It's a bored game

* * * * * * * * * * *remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?- Hide quoted text -

How about some evidence to dispute the history, religious ties, and
education, along with the Hamas charter's language.
Put up something substantial if you want to make a case.

http://blogs.jta.org/telegraph/artic...ck-to-the-oven

Protester to Israel: Go back to the oven
By Ben Harris · December 31, 2008

Lots of protests around the country this week over Israel's assault on
Hamas in Gaza, but this video from Florida is worth a look. The quote
above is at the 3:24 mark. Also some interesting rhetoric (read:
unsuitable for minors) at 1:40 from a woman carrying a "Nuke Israel"
sign.

Bill C
Old January 3rd 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 2, 1:25*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

On Jan 2, 7:21 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning
anti-Israel.

We have a free press here.

Ahh, the comic relief has started.

BTW, Israel has been the oppressor for a long, long time now. Ironic,
considering how they used to be the opressed.

Then explain to me why conservative and peaceful Arabs are trying to move
into Israel where they can make a decent living and have a decent living
standard that isn't available in the surrounding Arab ruled countries?

Dumbass -

Strawman.

I'm talking about the continuous expansion of settlements in the West
Bank. As long as Israel continues to expand its territory, she will
never have peace, nor does she deserve it. There isn't a people on the
face of the planet that will not fight if their territory is being
taken away.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old January 3rd 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message

How about some evidence to dispute the history, religious ties, and
education, along with the Hamas charter's language.
Put up something substantial if you want to make a case.

These guys know absolutely nothing. They're against Israel because someone
they don't like is for Israel.

http://blogs.jta.org/telegraph/artic...ck-to-the-oven

Protester to Israel: Go back to the oven
By Ben Harris · December 31, 2008

Lots of protests around the country this week over Israel's assault on
Hamas in Gaza, but this video from Florida is worth a look. The quote
above is at the 3:24 mark. Also some interesting rhetoric (read:
unsuitable for minors) at 1:40 from a woman carrying a "Nuke Israel"
sign.

Let's remember that protestors tend to overstate their cases especially when
they're being filmed. The problem is that the entire religion of Islam
states that anyone that won't convert should at the least be enslaved. And
any Muslim that leaves the faith necessarily must be killed.

Seems like the sort of religion that Howard would approve of entirely.

Old January 3rd 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
On Jan 2, 1:25 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Then explain to me why conservative and peaceful Arabs are trying to
move
into Israel where they can make a decent living and have a decent living
standard that isn't available in the surrounding Arab ruled countries?

Strawman.

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm talking about the continuous expansion of settlements in the West
Bank. As long as Israel continues to expand its territory, she will
never have peace, nor does she deserve it. There isn't a people on the
face of the planet that will not fight if their territory is being
taken away.

Say, didn't ISRAEL win all of that territory in wars that the surrounding
Arab nations started? Oh, yeah, and despite the fact that they gave some of
it back - did you know that it wasn't ISRAEL that is settling it but free
Jews who are moving into that returned territory and settling LAND THAT THEY
BOUGHT? Say, did you know that those groups don't even have the protection
of Israel but have to protect themselves?

Old January 3rd 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in
message ...

It will eventually be as insane to blame everything that happens
everywhere in the world on Obama. Since Obama isn't President yet, the
comparison is less perfect than it is destined to be.

The point is that the actions or rather, inactions, of Obama are already
expected by better than half of the world's population.

I see. So if it weren't for these expectations about Obama, Hamas and
Israel would be best buddies again. Makes sense.
Old January 3rd 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 2, 3:55*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
[...]

In the West Bank the settlements have been increasingly encroaching on
Palestinan territory. That is a fact.

The expansion isn't even fully supported in Israel itself. Most of
them are "illegal" even under Israeli law, but they don't have an
enforcement mechanism to get rid of the illegal settlements.
Eventually the squatters become permanent and the Palestinians,
naturally, want to do something about it.

If you were in their shoes, you would too.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

where to get started mrpig222 Unicycling 4 July 31st 08 04:06 AM
Just getting started baal General 9 May 24th 06 09:06 PM
Just getting started baal Marketplace 3 May 22nd 06 04:57 PM
Just started... fauxden Unicycling 5 August 26th 04 07:13 AM
need help getting started beauster Unicycling 14 October 16th 03 12:21 PM