I thought they were joking

Old September 13th 04, 09:22 PM
TritonRider

Default I thought they were joking

Remember this? These guys were joking.
http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

These idiots aren't and will probably sell a bunch of these.
http://www.roadking.com/inside/story813.php
http://money.cnn.com/2004/09/13/pf/a...ruck/index.htm
Incredibly sad.
Bill C
Old September 13th 04, 10:36 PM
Andre

You guys down there better vote that idiot Bush out of office come november.
This is exactly the kind of crap that moron would support. Unbelievable.

--
--------------------------
Andre Charlebois

Old September 13th 04, 10:54 PM
Richard Adams

Andre wrote:

You guys down there better vote that idiot Bush out of office come november.
This is exactly the kind of crap that moron would support. Unbelievable.

The sad part is when I look at the opinion polls and see half the
registered voters of this country seem to think that guys done a fine
job and should stay in office. I'm pretty sure the fall of Rome began
like this.

Old September 14th 04, 03:47 AM
Pippen

"Andre" wrote in message
gers.com...
You guys down there better vote that idiot Bush out of office come
november.
This is exactly the kind of crap that moron would support. Unbelievable.

snip

It's called Capitalism... I don't agree with these vehicles either but I
would rather deal with them than more government regulations on what I can
and can not buy!

-p

Old September 14th 04, 04:10 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:47:15 GMT, "Pippen" wrote:

It's called Capitalism... I don't agree with these vehicles either but I
would rather deal with them than more government regulations on what I can
and can not buy!

It's not just capitalism. There are governmental supports for driving
big cars -- from funding for roads, to military support in the middle
east to keep oil flowing, to tax breaks for businesses that buy big
trucks. This stuff is all paid for with taxes. And as such, criticism
of support for these big vehicles is legitimate.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old September 14th 04, 08:10 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Tom Kunich wrote:

Can you even imagine a decent man that would run for office in a

world where
James Carville is working for someone's election?

Been listening to Rush Limbaugh again lately eh?

If true, it wouldn't be surprising. Rush is about your speed.
K. Gringioni

Old September 14th 04, 04:37 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On 13 Sep 2004 17:54:01 EDT, Richard Adams
wrote:

The sad part is when I look at the opinion polls and see half the
registered voters of this country seem to think that guys done a fine
job and should stay in office. I'm pretty sure the fall of Rome began
like this.

The sad part is that far less than half feel he has done a good job,
but consider him more honest and preferable to Kerry. Why the
nomination process didn't pick a better alternative is the real
question.

My new conspiracy theory is that Terry Mcauliffe has arranged that
there will be no Democratic incumbent when Hillary wants to play in
2008.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
JOe Lieberman and John McCain in 2004