Newbie USCF question

Old September 14th 03, 07:34 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Newbie USCF question

"Trip" wrote in message
Neither of the below - just someone who gets sick of people in
newsgroups giving others crap because they know there won't be any
consequences.

You will notice that I only flame those who flame me. I asked my
original question with manners, but will not roll over for those who
have none.

I answered your original question about Cat 5s with two simple "Yes"s and you
flamed me.

Old September 14th 03, 07:35 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message

Back in the early 1980s, IIRC, the USCF had a consulting firm do a
psychological profile of the riders it licensed. The result were less

than
flattering. The better the racer, the poorer the racer's social skills.
Perhaps Casey or Les can dig up the report and post it for all to chuckle
over.

Maybe, but people like Nelson Vails did a lot of goodwill for the sport.

There's a Cat 5 in this very thread who defies that study.

Old September 14th 03, 07:58 PM
Trip

Dave,

I don't particulary believe you, and have an odd feeling that you are
just another fake name of Kurgan's, but if you are not, and if what
you say is true, then I would respect that. But if that were the
case, then I can assure you that you would receive an answer that
might surprise you.

My question to you is, why do you feel it necessary to insert yourself
into this discussion? You haven't said anything of value yet.

Trip

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:08:55 GMT, "Dave"
wrote:

"Trip" wrote in message
.. .
Ken (your real name)

Keep you moronic comments to yourself. This is not your personal
newsgroup, no matter how much you think it is (my real feelings).

Trip (my real sig)

Oh, and the 3rd grade practice by some in this newsgroup of assigning
demeaning nicks is simply precious. It's sweet that you have an
outlet for your bravado, because I guarantee that you wouldn't have
the stones to say any of this to my face.

Sure I would. I guarantee you
Dave

Old September 14th 03, 08:03 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Trip" wrote in message
Dave,

I don't particulary believe you, and have an odd feeling that you are
just another fake name of Kurgan's, but if you are not, and if what
you say is true, then I would respect that. But if that were the
case, then I can assure you that you would receive an answer that
might surprise you.

My question to you is, why do you feel it necessary to insert yourself
into this discussion? You haven't said anything of value yet.

Dumbass -

To us rbr vets, there is not a single thing valuable about this discussioin
besides the amusement of seeing you trying to win the Penis Envy contest.

Old September 14th 03, 08:04 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Trip" wrote in message
news
Kurgan,

I thought we had agreed that you were going outside to play hide and
go f*ck yourself.

Dumbass -

That particular post was pure sarcasm. Maybe I should start putting in smiley
face emoticons for the perception-challenged.

Old September 14th 03, 09:03 PM
Kyle Legate

Trip wrote:
Kurgan,

I thought we had agreed that you were going outside to play hide and
go f*ck yourself. What on earth makes you think that I want to talk
to you again?

He was pointing out your hypocrisy and you have to go all 6-year-old on him
again?

Old September 14th 03, 09:44 PM
Dave

"Trip" wrote in message
Dave,

I don't particulary believe you, and have an odd feeling that you are
just another fake name of Kurgan's, but if you are not, and if what
you say is true, then I would respect that. But if that were the
case, then I can assure you that you would receive an answer that
might surprise you.

My question to you is, why do you feel it necessary to insert yourself
into this discussion? You haven't said anything of value yet.

Trip

Whether you believe me or not is none of my concern, you laid down a challenge that was
" because I guarantee that you wouldn't have the stones to say any of this to my face." (which adds
"no value" to the conversation. I responded by saying "sure I would, I guarantee it: in fact I would
almost welcome it. I am a firm believer of getting my point across to someone face to face.

In a previous post, you discerned somehow that we (collectively RBR) were laughing AT Henry and not
WITH him. I happened to disagree as I think most of us would. But to prove your inepitude with the
conversation, you can't even tell when you are being reeled in like a flopping fish on a hook.

Dave Hansen
(name given to me at birth)

Old September 15th 03, 03:59 AM
Howard Kveck

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message

Back in the early 1980s, IIRC, the USCF had a consulting firm do a
psychological profile of the riders it licensed. The result were less

than
flattering. The better the racer, the poorer the racer's social skills.
Perhaps Casey or Les can dig up the report and post it for all to chuckle
over.

Maybe, but people like Nelson Vails did a lot of goodwill for the sport.

There's a Cat 5 in this very thread who defies that study.

But is going some ways toward proving how closely related the genes for thin
skins and loud mouths are.

--
tanx,
Howard

"Head of a cat, body of a monkey, Here comes a plague upon the land."
The Billy Nayer Show

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 15th 03, 06:23 AM
Ken Papai

"Trip" wrote in message
Ken (your real name)

Keep you moronic comments to yourself. This is not your personal
newsgroup, no matter how much you think it is (my real feelings).

Trip (my real sig)

Oh, and the 3rd grade practice by some in this newsgroup of assigning
demeaning nicks is simply precious. It's sweet that you have an
outlet for your bravado, because I guarantee that you wouldn't have
the stones to say any of this to my face.

I do not go by a 9-year old knickname, you are a flaming newbie,
and act even MORE ignorant of racing and newsgroup etiquette.

THIS IS my personal newsgroup so get used to it LSD Trip Face.

My bravado is on my sleeve. I am out there and have never been anonymous.
you by the way, are the opposite -- stupid, defenseless, and plain silly.

-Ken

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 03:54:07 GMT, "Ken Papai" kencom
wrote:

"Trip" wrote in message
.. .
Amen!

I'm happy to say that there were a few helpful people who responded,
but it was definitely the minority.

Old September 15th 03, 06:25 AM
Ken Papai

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..

"Trip" wrote in message
Dave,

I don't particulary believe you, and have an odd feeling that you are
just another fake name of Kurgan's, but if you are not, and if what
you say is true, then I would respect that. But if that were the
case, then I can assure you that you would receive an answer that
might surprise you.

My question to you is, why do you feel it necessary to insert yourself
into this discussion? You haven't said anything of value yet.

Trip

An just what value is there in a former racer (you from the 80's) talking

about the possiblity of a
Cat 4 DOWNGRADING to a Cat 5? Are you suggestiing that your own failure as

a beginning racer is on
the horizon?

His "name is "Trip" too, a real competitor.
Bar none.

Say THAT to "his or her" face.

-Ken (probably a "his" because Trippy LSD mentioned Cat. 5)