Compulsory Motorways

Old December 28th 19, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Compulsory Motorways

On 28/12/2019 11:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 28/12/2019 10:27, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 28/12/2019 09:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
We were cycling here on Pagan Midwinter Festival day

Side by side in accordance with the Highway Code.
A motorist told us we were in the middle of the road.

Motorist hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Highway Code for Cyclists
"Ride single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round
bends". Never underestimate the stupidity of a cyclist.

How do know this fact for "all cyclists" when there is currently two
billion bicycles in use around the world, including a high
proportion of those cyclists that are also car drivers?
Do you use a crystal ball or another type of bull**** device?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle

https://www.google.co.uk/

'Why Google Full Of **** And Why You should Take It With A Pinch Of
Salt'
http://staceace.marketing/why-google...pinch-of-salt/

Was that your best shot?

No, this one is:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/10/...misinformation

--
Bod
Old December 28th 19, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

Then stop sending links that nobody ever reads.

Old December 28th 19, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 27/12/2019 14:59, Simon Jester wrote:

We were cycling here on Pagan Midwinter Festival day

Side by side in accordance with the Highway Code.
A motorist told us we were in the middle of the road.

Motorist hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

Perhaps the motorist was travelling to Vauxhall sports club to ride a
stationary bicycle, row a stationary boat and have a stationary walk.

Cyclists should not try to ride across motorways Mrcheerful UK 0 July 29th 14 03:53 PM
Cycling on motorways Judith[_15_] UK 4 March 7th 14 04:36 PM
2 second rule on motorways Mr. Bean UK 100 March 21st 12 03:17 PM
[OT] Pathetic motorways Zog The Undeniable UK 17 February 6th 05 05:42 PM
Cyclists, motorways and pseudomotorways Epetruk UK 111 January 18th 05 05:11 PM