Cycling in Copenhagen and San Francisco

Old December 18th 09, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

Default Cycling in Copenhagen and San Francisco

Interesting blog by Chris Carlsson with pics.

"I caught Mikael Colville-Andersen's inspiring talk on urban cycling
from the Copenhagen context at San Francisco's SPUR on the last Friday
of October. I suggested we could do an interview when I came to
Copenhagen in December and he graciously agreed, stepping outside into
the drizzling snow at a December 10 awards ceremony he was hosting.
(The title of this post is a quote from him when he was on stage at
the ceremony, and is a new tag line on his blog too.) They were
handing out prizes for the best new designs for the next generation of
Copenhagen's bikeshare program. He is well known for his blogging at
Copenhagenize and Copenhagen Cycling Chic. The photos throughout were
taken by me in Copenhagen during the last couple of weeks there..."

Mo
http://sf.streetsblog.org/2009/12/17...ng-regardless/

--
Critical Mass London
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
Old December 18th 09, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Doug wrote:

"I caught Mikael Colville-Andersen's inspiring talk on urban cycling
from the Copenhagen context at San Francisco's SPUR on the last Friday
of October. I suggested we could do an interview when I came to
Copenhagen

I wonder why you didn't comment on the apparent hyper-mobility this
person indulges in?

You normally do when anyone else suggests they travel extensively ...

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp