New CCFL, 26650, 18650, or 3AA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 7th 20, 05:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default New CCFL, 26650, 18650, or 3AA

On 7/6/2020 9:22 PM, sms wrote:
On 7/6/2020 1:42 PM, Sepp Ruf wrote:
On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 12:08:34 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

snip

If you're talking about Frank, his Oculus light lives in a drawer as he
doesn't use it.

Maybe it's so bad that Frank's hard-earned "responsible cyclist"
status with
the local traffic cops would be in danger if were to donate it to a
penniless dog walker.

Highly unlikely that anyone would spend that much money for a superior
light then keep it in a drawer, unused.

I agree, what I've done with that Oculus headlight is unusual. I was
interested enough in the optics design to buy it to examine it and
review it. (Barry gave me a small discount.) I posted my review here,
and others thanked me for the review. I'll post it again if anyone likes.

The headlight is in brand new condition. The only "used" detail is one
strip of silicone tape is slightly wrinkled. It's used to wrap a
handlebar so the light doesn't slip.

Contact me if interested. Gmail works.

--
- Frank Krygowski