solution in search of a problem?

Old October 16th 07, 09:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default solution in search of a problem?

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2007/1...city-bike.html

OK, I'm all for people riding bents, but I can't see that an upright
that doesn't fit that well that can morph into a bent that doesn't fit
that well is something the world has been waiting for...

Zebee
Old October 16th 07, 02:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-10-16, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2007/1...city-bike.html

OK, I'm all for people riding bents, but I can't see that an upright
that doesn't fit that well that can morph into a bent that doesn't fit
that well is something the world has been waiting for...

I couldn't see the mechanism for causing beards to morph to and from.

I think its purpose in life is to be a neat party trick.

And I guess if you weren't getting enough WTF moments as people passed
you.

--
TimC
"I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five.

A possible solution RicodJour Racing 2 August 6th 06 07:47 AM
the Shimano 10sp/9sp alloy freehub problem again - a solution! Bleve Techniques 19 July 11th 06 02:37 PM
the Shimano 10sp/9sp alloy freehub problem again - a solution! Bleve Australia 14 July 11th 06 02:37 PM
I have a solution to the dope-detection problem! Ryan Cousineau Racing 0 June 30th 06 05:13 PM