Cyclist attacked driver

Old November 27th 13, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cyclist attacked driver

On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 14:55:15 UTC, Tarcap wrote:

I would say a shovel would be more appropriate.

Depends how many words he was planning to put there.

Old November 27th 13, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:44:00 -0000, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

wrote in message
On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 12:12:41 UTC, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
wrote in message

On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 20:01:00 UTC, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

Correct, female drivers are useless, and so are van drivers. Put the
two
together and the cyclist is lucky not to have been run down.

That's a plausible reason

For what?

For the altercation of course, what else?

So it's OK to assault someone and throw their belongings into hedges because
they're a woman driving a van?

It is if she nearly runs you over.

--
"If you have voted after you are dead, there is a good strong possibility that you did something illegal." -- Kevin Shwedo, California DMV director
Old November 27th 13, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:55:15 -0000, Tarcap wrote:

wrote in message

wrote in message

On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 20:01:00 UTC, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

Correct, female drivers are useless, and so are van drivers. Put
the
two
together and the cyclist is lucky not to have been run down.

That's a plausible reason

For what?

For the altercation of course, what else?

So it's OK to assault someone and throw their belongings into hedges
because
they're a woman driving a van?

If you're going to put words into my mouth, you'll need a spoon.

I would say a shovel would be more appropriate.

[spanks all involved with shovel]

--
You are the only person I know that has ever had a brain tumour removed from their arse.
Old November 28th 13, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:31:53 -0000, Tarcap wrote:

wrote in message

On Thursday, 28 November 2013 00:26:06 UTC, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 27/11/2013 09:19, wrote:

On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 20:01:00 UTC, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

Correct, female drivers are useless, and so are van drivers. Put the
two together and the cyclist is lucky not to have been run down.

That's a plausible reason that Jim, Cheerless and mental case would
never consider.

if you think that is a plausible reason to attack another human, then
you are sick.

Would you be upset if someone nearly killed you, or would you calmly shrug
it off?

But then the psycholist's perception of "nearly killing them" is passing
within 10 feet of them when they are head down and racing.
Not normal at all.

I have never had a cyclist get angry when I pass close. Only the one that swerved in front of me to avoid a pothole. I hooted at him then shouted "get some suspension".

--
The "new labour" government has just announced that they are changing their party emblem from a red rose to a condom, as they believe it most accurately represents the governments political stance.
A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a false sense of security when you're actually being screwed.