0.045% of offences committed by cyclists

Old November 28th 13, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
ted

Default 0.045% of offences committed by cyclists

"Judith" wrote in message

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:13:12 +0000, Bertie Wooster

wrote:

snip

Just 0.045% of offences are committed by cyclists.

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/faq/u...ersurfers.html
Hello and Goodbye from me!

Earlier this year I posted to this newsgroup about disabled
discrimination on Haverhill Town Council.

It was on this newsgroup that I met legend and warrior Peter Turtill,
slayer of trolls and champion of the disabled... I salute you sir.

It was here on this newsgroup that I met a beast of a troll called
Anthony Bournes, a racist, gay-bashing, naturist with a fondness to
have sex with handicapped children. A man who spends most of his life
posting to a couple of dead newsgroups on the internet, talking to
himself via his many sock puppets and having fantasies about having sex
with me, Peter Turtill or with disabled children. A nasty unhappy
creature is Anthony Bournes, a low creature that infests Andover and
the real life equivalent of Golum in Lord of Rings, except more
pathetic. His "precious" is not his wife or daughter, who I am told
hate him, but something small that he yanks out and rubs the moment
someone mentions me, Turtill or disabled children.

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real
headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not
sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this
mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted
"precious" to keep him company.

I have asked is it worth going after this pathetic creature called
Anthony Bournes through the courts. He is old, mentally disabled and
nothing more than worthless trash, not worth wasting any more of my
life on. So I will not waste any more time on this piece of rubbish,
however I will post on h2009.com a full article on this troll called
Anthony Bournes, so that Peter Turtill can post a link to it to warn
other people about this Bournes vermin.

To Peter Turtill. It has been an honour knowing you. Likewise, Bournes
has tried to paint a negative picture of you, but your strength and
honour shines forth like a blazing sun and chases away any of the
shadows that the troll has tried to paint you as. Again, a small
dedication to you Peter sir shall be made on h2009.com to mark a true
disabled champion. I know that you will go from strength to strength.
You owned Anthony Bournes and Derek Hornby, and as your enemies rot and
die in their own decay you will go from strength to strength, in a
long, happy and successful life.

To the Haverhill Town Council. You got owned by the disabled today in
court. Gordon Mussett, you are an arrogant fool, forcing terminally ill
disabled elderly ladies to go to court after your council discriminates
against them, and in which you played a significant part in, you are
inhuman and without any honour sir. That disabled lady owned you, and
perhaps if you ever suffer terminal cancer you will remember that brave
disabled lady, because she does not deserve the sort of treatment you
gave to her, she does not deserve to be dying of cancer. If there is
any justice in the world I hope that the disabled lady beats the
cancer, and instead you experience disability and this cancer, and
suffer discrimination to see how you like it.

I started posting here in this newsgroup highlighting the
discrimination of disabled people by Haverhill Town Council. I now with
the disabled victory in the courts against Haverhill Town Council today
now end my time in this newsgroup.

I believe Uenet to be all but dead, mostly now infested with
the many accounts of the troll Anthony Bournes.

Old November 28th 13, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:41:08 -0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Gefreiter Krueger" wrote in message news
On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 10:04:53 -0000, Tarcap wrote:

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message

Cyclists in Northern Ireland commit just 9 road traffic offences for
every 20,000 committed by motorists.
http://nigreenways.wordpress.com/201...loodycyclists/

Obviously it's extremely easy to identify an erring motorist,
particularly
with ANPR systems being commonplace nowadays,whereas it's virtually
impossible to identify an erring psycholist unless you can actually
catch
him in the act and stop him immediately.

You make a very strong case for the compulsory registration and
documentation of cyclists, which would go some way to address that
bias.

How about removing the registration on motorists?

I am a motorist, among other things, but I think that would be an
idiotic
idea.
(Rather like not having registration for all road users.)

Why?

It's no good explaining the shortcomings of idiotic ideas to idiots.

As I thought, you have no idea. Why inconvenience millions for the sake
of
a few criminals?

And as I said: It's no good explaining the shortcomings of idiotic ideas
idiots.

No, you don't have an explanation.

Yes, I do, but I'm not wasting it.

Old November 28th 13, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:09:15 -0000, Tarcap wrote:

[...]

Perhaps you should spend your time fixing your newsreader so it indents what you're replying to, instead of lying to me.
Oh hang on, you're using a M$ email program. Just throw it away and start again.

--
What's the difference between spit and swallow?
Forty pounds of pressure on the back of her head.
Old November 28th 13, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

[...]

My email reader does what I want it to. Why should I change to please you?

Old November 28th 13, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

So you don't look like a ****t. It looks like you wrote what I did. Do you want people to think you wrote my text?

--
Amanpreet was overheard at the hospital angrily say, "My wife just delivered twins!!!"
A passerby said, "So? You should be happy about that. Why are you so angry?"
Old November 28th 13, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

It'll take a lot more than that to stop him looking like a ****.
Old November 28th 13, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 28/11/2013 08:48, Bertie Wooster wrote:

However you like to skew the figures, speeding by motorists is
endemic. RLJ by cyclists is ...

....even more common than that.
Old November 28th 13, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:36:00 +0000, JNugent
wrote:

On 28/11/2013 08:48, Bertie Wooster wrote:

However you like to skew the figures, speeding by motorists is
endemic. RLJ by cyclists is ...

...even more common than that.

Haven't you read the subject line?

Just 0.045% of road traffic offences are committed by cyclists,
according to official police figures.
Old November 28th 13, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

wrote:

On 28/11/2013 08:48, Bertie Wooster wrote:

However you like to skew the figures, speeding by motorists is
endemic. RLJ by cyclists is ...

...even more common than that.

Haven't you read the subject line?

Just 0.045% of road traffic offences are committed by cyclists,
according to official police figures.

The figures show how many are prosecuted, nothing to do with how many
offend, nor how many possible offences each group can commit.
Old November 28th 13, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

On 28/11/2013 08:48, Bertie Wooster wrote:

However you like to skew the figures, speeding by motorists is
endemic. RLJ by cyclists is ...

...even more common than that.

Haven't you read the subject line?

Just 0.045% of road traffic offences are committed by cyclists,
according to official police figures.

The figures show how many are prosecuted, nothing to do with how many
offend, nor how many possible offences each group can commit.

Irrelevant. Any who allegedly commit crimes are innocent until proven
guilty.

Strange this, normally only ever committed by cyclists according toSteve Firth Squashme UK 13 February 23rd 12 09:19 AM
The crime of dangerous cycling and the impunity with which it maybe committed JNugent[_7_] UK 52 March 30th 11 07:52 AM
offences mm UK 34 November 9th 05 10:12 PM
cycling offences mm UK 2 November 9th 05 10:20 AM
cycling offences mm UK 1 November 9th 05 09:59 AM