Letter to Jenny Jones from the Met Police on Operation Safeway

Old December 2nd 13, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kim Bolton

Default Letter to Jenny Jones from the Met Police on Operation Safeway

Bertie Wooster wrote:

On 1 Dec 2013 22:42:40 GMT, Kim Bolton wrote:

Bertie Wooster wrote:

On 1 Dec 2013 10:35:09 GMT, Kim Bolton wrote:

Bertie Wooster wrote:

On 30 Nov 2013 23:25:01 GMT, Kim Bolton wrote:

Bertie Wooster wrote:

On 30 Nov 2013 18:41:40 GMT, Kim Bolton wrote:

Bertie Wooster wrote:

On 30 Nov 2013 17:13:15 GMT, Kim Bolton wrote:

It is manifestly obvious to those who wrote the law, because they
forbid the ignoring of red trafic lights - but you may have more
knowledge than them, although I doubt it. It is also manifestly
obvious that most other users obey red traffic lights, so you must ask
yourself why untrained, untested cyclists believe, to the astonishing
level of 1 in 2, that they see no need to do so.

Have you seen the compliance rate of motor vehicle drivers in London
with stop lines? It is probably around 20%.

Is that an argument, an excuse, or a goal-post-moving exercise in
irrelevancy?

Just pointing out that stop line contravention is not limited to
cyclists.

The subject under discussion is the ignoring of red traffic lights by
over 50% of cyclists as revealed by a recent filming exercise.

Ahem... I started the discussion, and the subject is "Letter to Jenny
Jones from the Met Police on Operation Safeway".

...and it doesn't mention ASLs.

So?

That's what I thought when you first mentioned stop lines.

No, when I mentioned stop lines, I meant stop lines. Of course
motorists have two opportunities to contravene stop lines where there
are ASL reservoirs, though I think it is just one offence if they pass
both on a red light.

I am confident Saint Nugent will correct me if I am wrong.

So, you are saying that cyclists that ignore red traffic lights cross
*two* stop lines to do so. Does that make them liable to a double
penalty?
--
Kim Bolton

Old December 2nd 13, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

Bertie Wooster wrote:

[...]

Well, they're not treated any different to motorists. Is google Gary
not up to the job tonight?

Old December 2nd 13, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
B[_3_]

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:02:31 +0000, Judith wrote:

On 02/12/2013 09:13, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 07:37:43 +0000, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

snip

racing cars drive on bald tyres.

How many deaths per billion miles driven do their drivers suffer?

Oh dear: keep them coming, otherwise people will forget how daft you are.

Here is a little question for you: are those racing cars with bald tyres quite
safe?

Why should anyone answer your questions? You don't answer ours. I mean,
I would like to know what contribution trying to kill cyclists by
spraying them with washer fluid while overtaking them makes to road
safety, but I am not likely to be told, am I, you dirty little pervert
tranny?

glug glug - down the plug

Old December 2nd 13, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
B[_3_]

Default ooh its B

"B" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:02:31 +0000, Judith wrote:

It was on this newsgroup that I met legend and warrior Peter Turtill,
slayer of trolls and champion of the disabled... I salute you sir.

It was here on this newsgroup that I met a beast of a troll called
Anthony Bournes, a racist, gay-bashing, naturist with a fondness to
have sex with handicapped children. A man who spends most of his life
posting to a couple of dead newsgroups on the internet, talking to
himself via his many sock puppets and having fantasies about having sex
with me, Peter Turtill or with disabled children. A nasty unhappy
creature is Anthony Bournes, a low creature that infests Andover and
the real life equivalent of Golum in Lord of Rings, except more
pathetic. His "precious" is not his wife or daughter, who I am told
hate him, but something small that he yanks out and rubs the moment
someone mentions me, Turtill or disabled children.

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real
headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not
sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this
mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted
"precious" to keep him company.

I have asked is it worth going after this pathetic creature called
Anthony Bournes through the courts. He is old, mentally disabled and
nothing more than worthless trash, not worth wasting any more of my
life on. So I will not waste any more time on this piece of rubbish,
however I will post on h2009.com a full article on this troll called
Anthony Bournes, so that Peter Turtill can post a link to it to warn
other people about this Bournes vermin.

To Peter Turtill. It has been an honour knowing you. Likewise, Bournes
has tried to paint a negative picture of you, but your strength and
honour shines forth like a blazing sun and chases away any of the
shadows that the troll has tried to paint you as. Again, a small
dedication to you Peter sir shall be made on h2009.com to mark a true
disabled champion. I know that you will go from strength to strength.
You owned Anthony Bournes and Derek Hornby, and as your enemies rot and
die in their own decay you will go from strength to strength, in a
long, happy and successful life.

To the Haverhill Town Council. You got owned by the disabled today in
court. Gordon Mussett, you are an arrogant fool, forcing terminally ill
disabled elderly ladies to go to court after your council discriminates
against them, and in which you played a significant part in, you are
inhuman and without any honour sir. That disabled lady owned you, and
perhaps if you ever suffer terminal cancer you will remember that brave
disabled lady, because she does not deserve the sort of treatment you
gave to her, she does not deserve to be dying of cancer. If there is
any justice in the world I hope that the disabled lady beats the
cancer, and instead you experience disability and this cancer, and
suffer discrimination to see how you like it.

I started posting here in this newsgroup highlighting the
discrimination of disabled people by Haverhill Town Council. I now with
the disabled victory in the courts against Haverhill Town Council today
now end my time in this newsgroup.

I believe Uenet to be all but dead, mostly now infested with
the many accounts of the troll Anthony Bournes.

---

Old December 3rd 13, 03:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Peter Turtill[_2_]

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013 23:43:53 -0000, "B" wrote:

I believe Uenet to be all but dead, mostly now infested with
the many accounts of the troll Anthony Bournes.

I do not know who you are but I suspect you were once a councilor
close to Ipswich and I sympathise with your sense of injustice. Your
initials maybe MD.

However I must ask you to reconsider using my name in your posts as
you are probably damaging me more than your target. When people such
as Alex Heney are convinced I am making these posts it is obvious many
other less skilled posters may also think I am involved. I understand
your opinion about Usenet being dead and I agree but I do not sit at a
key board all day and night fighting cyber battles. I only bother with
posters I know through years of posting here and new posters have to
post for a long time before I respond to them. I prefer to use
Facebook and even then only on an occasional basis.

Now I have explained my position I would appreciate your cooperation
if you would leave me out of your posts please.

pete

Old December 3rd 13, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sunday, 1 December 2013 11:45:17 UTC, Judith wrote:

I didn't ask that. I asked if you were a cyclist.

He's proved he's not a statistician.

Old December 4th 13, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
jkl

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 08:12:30 +0000, Phil W Lee wrote:

snip

Diane Williams, prosecuting, told the court that although 'severely defective'
the bald tyres were not to blame for the smash.

He was fined £180.

Seems a fair result to me.

Not when you allow for the fact that the police colluded in allowing
him to get away scot free with four counts of causing death by
dangerous driving, of which he was guilty.beyond any reasonable doubt.

Why were the police allowed to get away with the blatant conspiracy to
pervert the course of justice in that way?

Have you any evidence whatsoever that what you claim is true?

Old December 4th 13, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
jkl

"jkl" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 08:12:30 +0000, Phil W Lee
wrote:

snip

anthony bournes forte agent

anthony bournes giganews

spot the pattern

Old December 4th 13, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 10:05:32 +0000, Judith wrote:

snip

Are you a cyclist, Kim?

The above post was not made by me: it was made by Brian Robertson - also known as Glugg.

Complaints may be made to