Uncomfortable?

Old March 13th 04, 12:24 AM
Rick Onanian

Default Uncomfortable?

From http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?&sku=11344 :
RETURNED: SEL ITAL ZERO COMFORT SADDLE

Yeah, no kidding. No wonder it was returned...zero comfort!
--
Rick Onanian
Old March 13th 04, 01:11 AM
TopCounsel

Yeah, no kidding. No wonder it was returned...zero comfort!

Now there's some folks who need to work on their ad copy! Someone should send
that to this website: www.engrish.com

If you enjoy these types of fractured English, explore the site a bit. It's
very funny.
Old March 13th 04, 05:58 AM
Kaputnik

Rick Onanian wrote in message . ..
From http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?&sku=11344 :
RETURNED: SEL ITAL ZERO COMFORT SADDLE

Yeah, no kidding. No wonder it was returned...zero comfort!

The blurb says it is like it is not even there, which doesn't sound
like it offers much support.
Old March 13th 04, 06:43 AM
S o r n i

TopCounsel wrote:
Yeah, no kidding. No wonder it was returned...zero comfort!

Now there's some folks who need to work on their ad copy! Someone
should send that to this website: www.engrish.com

If you enjoy these types of fractured English, explore the site a
bit. It's very funny.

I check it every day (no weekend updates) -- sometimes it's hilarious.

Bill "bet that saddle weighs 500 grams" S.

Old March 13th 04, 02:42 PM
Rick Onanian

On 13 Mar 2004 00:11:27 GMT, (TopCounsel) wrote:
Now there's some folks who need to work on their ad copy! Someone should send
that to this website:
www.engrish.com

I got my fill on engrish when I worked for chinese people in a
retail computer store.

My first day, I was working on a repair, and the boss suggested:
"Why not try derete some fires?"
Now, looking at it on the screen, it might seem easy enough to
figure out; but vocally, it didn't make any sense whatsoever.

He had to repeat it, and then explain it, before I understood that
he was suggesting I free up space on the hard drive by deleting
stuff.

When we were going to ship a computer, which was rare, we used the
"grue gun" to make the ribbon cables stay in place. We also used it
for self defense against Grues, because if you have moved into a
dark place and it is pitch black, you are likely to be eaten by a
grue.
--
Rick Onanian
Old March 13th 04, 03:43 PM
Luigi de Guzman

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:42:55 -0500, Rick Onanian
wrote:

[...]

especially if you're in a maze of twisty tunnels, all alike.
Old March 13th 04, 07:00 PM
Norman Wilson

Rick Onanian lice:
I got my fill on engrish when I worked for chinese people in a
retail computer store.

My first day, I was working on a repair, and the boss suggested:
"Why not try derete some fires?"

[...]
When we were going to ship a computer, which was rare, we used the
"grue gun" to make the ribbon cables stay in place. We also used it
for self defense against Grues, because if you have moved into a
dark place and it is pitch black, you are likely to be eaten by a
grue.

Would your boss have referred to the use of a grue gun against grues
as fighting fire with fire?

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON
--
To reply directly, expel `.edu'.
Old March 13th 04, 08:16 PM
David Reuteler

Rick Onanian wrote:
I got my fill on engrish when I worked for chinese people in a
retail computer store.

this is on a whole different level.

http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?im...ate=2000-07-02

http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?im...ate=2003-11-28
--
david reuteler

Old March 14th 04, 09:35 AM
aeiouy

http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?im...ate=2002-06-30

Advice on buying bike? Dulcie General 16 March 13th 04 03:48 PM
Bar end shifters for touring bike ? jacques General 61 December 7th 03 02:01 AM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM