Anyone missing a cyclist?

Old August 13th 13, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Anyone missing a cyclist?

If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html
Old August 13th 13, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and police?
Old August 13th 13, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

Your sponging £94M would go a long way towards it.

Old August 13th 13, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

On 13/08/2013 21:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

Your sponging £94M would go a long way towards it.

Wouldn't even scratch the surface, and you know it, prick. I doubt that
would pay to set up and police a system in one city the size of Bristol.
Old August 13th 13, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 21:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

Your sponging £94M would go a long way towards it.

Wouldn't even scratch the surface, and you know it, prick. I doubt that
would pay to set up and police a system in one city the size of Bristol.

Bristol would be a start, prick.
Or don't you want the system, prick?
If not, why not, prick?
You make Simon Mason and that Wicks pillock look intelligent.

Old August 13th 13, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 13/08/2013 21:21, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

No more than it costs in respect of the same number of cars.
Old August 14th 13, 04:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

On 13/08/2013 21:41, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 21:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

Your sponging £94M would go a long way towards it.

Wouldn't even scratch the surface, and you know it, prick. I doubt that
would pay to set up and police a system in one city the size of Bristol.

Bristol would be a start, prick.
Or don't you want the system, prick?
If not, why not, prick?
You make Simon Mason and that Wicks pillock look intelligent.

Do I want the over worked courts and police to add cyclists to their
list of people to persecute? No, I don't.
Old August 14th 13, 04:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_10_]

On 13/08/2013 21:57, JNugent wrote:
On 13/08/2013 21:21, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

No more than it costs in respect of the same number of cars.

Oh right, that makes it value for money then? lol
Old August 14th 13, 07:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 14/08/2013 04:53, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 13/08/2013 21:41, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 21:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Brian Robertson" wrote in message
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

Your sponging £94M would go a long way towards it.

Wouldn't even scratch the surface, and you know it, prick. I doubt that
would pay to set up and police a system in one city the size of Bristol.

Bristol would be a start, prick.
Or don't you want the system, prick?
If not, why not, prick?
You make Simon Mason and that Wicks pillock look intelligent.

Do I want the over worked courts and police to add cyclists to their
list of people to persecute? No, I don't.

Humphrey Wyldepratt-Burgoyne (life president of the Lanchester
Owner-Driver's Club), September 1967:

"Do we want the over worked courts and police to add harmless drivers on
their way home after just seven or eight pints to their list of people
to persecute? No, we don't".

Buster Edwards and Ronnie Biggs, August 1963:

"Do we want the over worked courts and police to add train-robbers to
their list of people to persecute? No, we don't".

Elliot Morley, MP, September 2009:

"Do I want the over worked courts and police to add over-claiming
Members of Parliament to their list of people to persecute? No, I don't".

Ian Brady, July 1965:

"Do I want the over worked courts and police to add paranoid
schizophrenic child murderers to their list of people to persecute? No,
I don't".

The list could be illness.

Old August 14th 13, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 14/08/2013 04:53, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 13/08/2013 21:57, JNugent wrote:
On 13/08/2013 21:21, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 13/08/2013 20:53, Mrcheerful wrote:
If only they had reg. numbers.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/...ist-80748.html

How much do you estimate that such a system would cost to set up and
police?

No more than it costs in respect of the same number of cars.

Oh right, that makes it value for money then? lol

If it isn't, we might as well scrap it for motor vehicles.

anyone missing a cyclist? Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 4 July 23rd 13 12:44 PM
Anyone missing a cyclist? Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 10 September 29th 11 06:39 PM
Whose Missing ? HughMann Australia 3 April 6th 06 12:46 PM
Erm am I missing something? Fish UK 6 March 18th 05 09:05 AM
What's missing for you? Sofa Unicycling 34 January 15th 04 01:39 AM