Typical cyclist

Old December 14th 13, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

Default Typical cyclist

Makes me proud not to be one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4360251.html

Old December 14th 13, 10:09 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_7_]

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message ...

Makes me proud not to be one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4360251.html

do you talk like the muppet from the windows commercial

i say you buy one and get one free ?

---

Old December 15th 13, 04:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 22:06:46 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

Makes me proud not to be one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4360251.html

I'd be interested to know if idiotic remarks are more prevalent among
cyclists than the general population to make your pride justified.
Old December 15th 13, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_7_]

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message ...

Makes me proud not to be one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4360251.html

you know you have made it in life, when you drive a 8 year old micra

and live in a **** hole.

---

Old December 15th 13, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

wrote:

Makes me proud not to be one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4360251.html

I'd be interested to know if idiotic remarks are more prevalent among
cyclists than the general population to make your pride justified.

If this NG is anything to go by, I would say most definitely yes.

Old December 15th 13, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 10:42:45 -0000, "Tarcap"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Makes me proud not to be one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4360251.html

I'd be interested to know if idiotic remarks are more prevalent among
cyclists than the general population to make your pride justified.

If this NG is anything to go by, I would say most definitely yes.

Are you ignoring the persistent idiocy of Medwit?
Old December 15th 13, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

wrote:

Makes me proud not to be one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4360251.html

I'd be interested to know if idiotic remarks are more prevalent among
cyclists than the general population to make your pride justified.

If this NG is anything to go by, I would say most definitely yes.

Are you ignoring the persistent idiocy of Medwit?

I'm thinking more of the persistent childlike playground name calling, of
which most psycholists on here seem to favour (apart from the foul language
and abuse certain other psycholists are partial to).

Old December 15th 13, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 10:38:14 -0000
"Judith" wrote:

you know you have made it in life, when you drive a 8 year old micra

You know your values are off if you think a person's car defines his
worth.

Old December 15th 13, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message

I'd be interested to know if idiotic remarks are more prevalent among
cyclists than the general population to make your pride justified.

If this NG is anything to go by, I would say most definitely yes.

Are you ignoring the persistent idiocy of Medwit?

Considering he hasn't posted here for months *and* you recruited
Knobbertson, I'd say things are looking even more one-sided.

Old December 15th 13, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message

I'd be interested to know if idiotic remarks are more prevalent among
cyclists than the general population to make your pride justified.

If this NG is anything to go by, I would say most definitely yes.

Are you ignoring the persistent idiocy of Medwit?

Considering he hasn't posted here for months *and* you recruited
Knobbertson, I'd say things are looking even more one-sided.

* and I don't agree with your assessment of Dave.

Typical British cyclist Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 6 July 10th 12 10:50 AM
Typical cyclist Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 1 August 20th 11 06:27 PM
A typical cyclist attacker. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 3 July 16th 11 02:32 PM
typical cyclist? webreader UK 94 January 10th 10 02:39 PM
just a typical cyclist really boulder, MBA UK 13 March 25th 08 10:57 AM