Minister Of Misinformation: Barry Bargain

Old September 12th 03, 06:07 PM
JD

Default Minister Of Misinformation: Barry Bargain

"B. Sanders" wrote in message news:b3L7b.409375$Ho3.64257@sccrnsc03...
"Chris Glidden" wrote in message
.. .

"JD" wrote

Your $.02 is obviously not worth ****, especially when you start
recommending walgeese. Blaine's work on that FAQ was a conglomerate
of the opinions of real mountain bikers, not bargain hunters.

JD

Uh oh. I guess JD's awake now. yawn I'd argue with him; but he's in my
killfile, and I have much better things to do.

No, I'm in your killfile because you can't back up the misinformation you are
spewing out all over am-b when called on it by me. Face it barry bargain,
you don't know **** about bicycles and are afraid that someone who actually
rides mountain bikes just might know vast amounts more than you do.

He's still smarting because I got a *much* better deal on my high-end custom
bikes than he did, without cutting any corners.

You have no idea whatsoever what I paid for my bicycles. In fact, if you did
happen to find out what I paid for them compared to retail, you would have
to eat your words along with the cornflakes in front of you that I just peed in.

So listen to JD if you like to spend lots of money on "me too" bikes.

Call them what you will, barry bargain. My bikes are built and speced to be
ridden, not used as roof rack decorations like the cookie cutter bikes you so
frequently recommend.

Be a follower, just like JD.

I follow my knowledge gained from experience in mountain biking.

JD

Old September 12th 03, 11:43 PM
Julius

Wow, lot of hate goin' on in here!

Is it really sooo important? In Germany we call this something like "who has
the bigger dick" - comparisons...

Julius *just trying to calm down everybody* :-)

"JD" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...

Old September 13th 03, 12:06 AM
Monique Y. Herman

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:43:13 +0200, Julius penned:
Wow, lot of hate goin' on in here!

Is it really sooo important? In Germany we call this something like "who has
the bigger dick" - comparisons...

Julius *just trying to calm down everybody* :-)

We call it that in the US, too. "Dick-measuring contests." You can
also call them "****ing contests."

Either way, I think most folks who've spent some time on
boards/newsgroups/mailing lists/whatever have probably learned to stay
*out* of these discussions.

--
monique

My pointless ramblings:
http://www.bounceswoosh.org/phorum/index.php?f=6
Old September 13th 03, 01:46 AM
MTBScottie

Subject: Minister Of Misinformation: Barry Bargain
From: "Julius"
Date: 9/12/2003 6:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Wow, lot of hate goin' on in here!

Is it really sooo important? In Germany we call this something like "who has
the bigger dick" - comparisons...

Julius *just trying to calm down everybody* :-)

"JD" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. com...
"B. Sanders" wrote in message

[...]

It's unfortunate, but it boils down to some long haired 80's metal head
leftover having a complex about others having just as much knowledge about
bikes, if not more, then he does.
Old September 13th 03, 02:06 AM
MTBScottie

You have no idea whatsoever

When are you ever going to learn that works both ways?
Old September 13th 03, 02:09 AM
MTBScottie

My bikes are built and speced to
be
ridden,

Your bikes are custom built because you're a freak of nature........

Your bikes aren't any more spec'd to be ridden then anyone elses.

Old September 13th 03, 02:49 AM
Marty

"Monique Y. Herman" wrote in message
You can also call them "****ing contests."

Personally, I like "urinary Olympics"................ It's easier to email
over "gub'ment" systems and you can be insulting and sound
educated at the same time.

Marty

Old September 13th 03, 04:15 AM
Penny S

In ,
MTBScottie scrawled in lipstick:
From: "Julius"
Date: 9/12/2003 6:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Wow, lot of hate goin' on in here!

Is it really sooo important? In Germany we call this something like
"who has the bigger dick" - comparisons...

Julius *just trying to calm down everybody* :-)

"JD" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
"B. Sanders" wrote in message

[...]

dude you are SO out of the loop....