TEST AGAIN - DISREGARD

Old August 1st 11, 10:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default TEST AGAIN - DISREGARD

Trying to determine if postings are appearing or not. I seems that
Google Groups/Usenet Newsgroups have not been active and functional
for several days now.
Old August 2nd 11, 04:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
T°m Sherm@n

On 8/1/2011 4:47 PM, JimmyMac wrote:
Trying to determine if postings are appearing or not. I seems that
Google Groups/Usenet Newsgroups have not been active and functional
for several days now.

Google search engine seems to be down.

Maybe Bill Gates hired a private army to attack Mountain View?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.