This is the United States calling. Are we reaching...

Old October 8th 10, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default This is the United States calling. Are we reaching...

he keeps hanging up
Old October 8th 10, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Neil Brooks

On Oct 7, 9:41*pm, Dan O wrote:
he keeps hanging up

Say, there must be someone there, besides your wife, to answer the
phone.
Old October 9th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Brian Huntley

On Oct 7, 11:41*pm, Dan O wrote:
he keeps hanging up

Oh, eat your pudding.
Old October 9th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan

Brian Huntley writes:

On Oct 7, 11:41Â*pm, Dan O wrote:
he keeps hanging up

Oh, eat your pudding.

Oh, there, I think I got it! followup and yank! yay!
Old October 9th 10, 04:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article ,
Dan wrote:

Brian Huntley writes:

On Oct 7, 11:41*pm, Dan O wrote:
he keeps hanging up

Oh, eat your pudding.

Oh, there, I think I got it! followup and yank! yay!

Followup in Gnus should automatically include quoted text, IIRC. And
you can use the outlook-deuglify command!

--
That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.
Old October 9th 10, 06:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Brian Huntley wrote:
On Oct 7, 11:41*pm, Dan O wrote:
he keeps hanging up

Oh, eat your pudding.

Only if he is a lot more limber than most on RBT!

Cocaine might be less anti-social than an addiction to posting on RBT.

AJ
Well, it's a debating point, anyhow
Old October 10th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Oct 8, 8:45 pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,

Dan wrote:
Brian Huntley writes:

On Oct 7, 11:41 pm, Dan O wrote:
he keeps hanging up

Oh, eat your pudding.

Oh, there, I think I got it! followup and yank! yay!

Followup in Gnus should automatically include quoted text, IIRC. And
you can use the outlook-deuglify command!

or gnus-article-skip-boring :-)

Old October 10th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Henderson

Brian Huntley wrote:

Oh, eat your pudding.

If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?