Birthdays come once a year

Old May 19th 07, 03:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default Birthdays come once a year

Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 19th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Fri, 18 May 2007 19:33:43 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

Happy B-day (just in case I get too busy next week -- Finals)

I came very-very close to picking one of those up instead of the Giant.
--
Slack
Old May 19th 07, 04:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

Daymm, that fork slider is almost as long as my...femur! (Optical illusion
due to small frame?)

Bill "100 mm sounds so much better than 4 inches" S.

Old May 19th 07, 04:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Bill Sornson wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

Daymm, that fork slider is almost as long as my...femur! (Optical illusion
due to small frame?)

Bill "100 mm sounds so much better than 4 inches" S.

It's a 6". It is a small frame but definitely not an illusion.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 19th 07, 11:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

On May 18, 10:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

How oid are you now? How old is the bike? So what your saying
treating yourself to a new bike and what have you in mind.

Old May 19th 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On May 18, 8:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Beautiful. I know you'll love it. There are lot of em around here,
and my buddy Flip, a pro-rider, says my next bike oughta be a 575.
We'll see.

Happy Birthday.

CDB

Old May 20th 07, 05:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

You suck.

Happy Birthday, come on over to Ridgway next weekend and we'll do some
climbing with that bad boy.

Gary

Old May 20th 07, 08:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 19, 10:14 am, Paladin wrote:
On May 18, 8:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Beautiful. I know you'll love it. There are lot of em around here,
and my buddy Flip, a pro-rider, says my next bike oughta be a 575.
We'll see.

Happy Birthday.

CDB

You're too heavy for that thing. They work really well for lighter
riders though.

JD

Old May 20th 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 18, 8:50 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg

Daymm, that fork slider is almost as long as my...femur! (Optical illusion
due to small frame?)

Bill "100 mm sounds so much better than 4 inches" S.

What would you know about mountain bikes?

BTW, you missed yet another great ride.

JD

Old May 20th 07, 10:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

JD wrote:
On May 19, 10:14 am, Paladin wrote:
On May 18, 8:33 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Mine is next week. Bye bye Titus.
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5497.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5498.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5499.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/051807/IMG_5500.jpg
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Beautiful. I know you'll love it. There are lot of em around here,
and my buddy Flip, a pro-rider, says my next bike oughta be a 575.
We'll see.

Happy Birthday.

CDB

You're too heavy for that thing. They work really well for lighter
riders though.

JD

Right on the mark, JD. Today's christening ride was fantastic, even if
it did rain like nobody's business. It climbs better than the Titus.
More news later.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

birthdays Marlene Blanshay Racing 7 December 4th 05 12:23 PM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 28th 04 11:58 AM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 18th 04 02:44 PM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 15th 04 02:14 PM
Happy Birthdays Davey Crockett Racing 0 November 15th 04 02:14 PM