2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Old September 17th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default 2 year suspension for Bastanelli

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

You are a dirtbag.

This coming from Henry? (Pot, kettle and all that stuff.)

Old September 17th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Sep 16, 6:24*pm, "Bruce" wrote:
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Sure. There's a long history of those two names going side by side.

That's disquieting.

You are a dirtbag.

Ronaldo Jeremiah is the One True Dirtbag.

--
tanx,
Howard

I'll take the case!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 17th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bruce[_2_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Is there a www.hotchickswithdirtbags.com ?

Old September 17th 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Sep 16, 3:56 pm, Kyle Legate wrote:
Bruce wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded, perhaps
you can tell me where these are posted. Are you quite sure they don't
exist only in your mind?
I am aware of all internet traditions.

You weren't aware of Goatse until I graced your presence with it.

You're still unaware of the great internet tradition of the Lemonparty.

Damn, dude. I was unaware of lemonparty until about 5 minutes ago...

-rj

Curiosity killed the...old man with an erection.
Old September 17th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

On Sep 16, 12:18 pm, "Robert" wrote:

"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote in message

On Sep 15, 2:16 pm, "Robert" wrote:

If I want to remain anonymous,

Bruce, let's face it - you just can't do anonymous.

-rj

I'll do what I want, ****head!\

By all means. But whatever it is, it won't be anonymous.

I am anonymous enough generally speaking, which works for me. There are
only
a few like yourself who are bend on repeatedly breaking the rules of
netiquette, posting peoples ID's using it for their own little public
humiliation billboard. Hypocrite, you like the privacy of your own handle,
but your break the very rules on which the Internet was founded.

Bruce -

It's not like I'm some kind of human Enigma machine. You can use
whatever handle you want, but your signature remains unchanged.

It's a fascinating thing about human behavior - it's remarkably
difficult to change, or even conceal.

I'm no hypocrite. I've used this same handle for years, and plenty of
people know my "real" identity. It's not a secret, or at least not
much of one. You, on the other hand, have used two different handles
in this very thread.

As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded, perhaps
you can tell me where these are posted. Are you quite sure they don't
exist only in your mind?

-rj

You can't seem to grasp it. You use a fake handle, but yet you post others
peoples real ID because you think its funny without consideration for their
privacy. You are violating the rules of netiquette, which states to respect
the privacy of others. What you can't seem to understand is that if I use a
general handle, that suits me just fine, and it works well enough for my
needs, until people like you start dragging it through the mud. Like I said,
this isn't your public humiliation billboard, you continue to abuse the
rules of netiquette. Whatever handle I use, works well enough for me to be
anonymous to the majority of people in here since I don't post much or
often. I have no interest to join the dead enders club. Its a cycling
newsgroup and not the property of a handful of thugs bent on keeping it
their own little private domain. Out of thousands of people who have posted
here over the years, less then ten people generally cause the majority of
the trouble. These guys should of been kicked out of here years ago by
usenet authority, but there's no real solid system in place for this, so
troublemakers have to be reported to their ISP's, which just means they can
skip on to another newsfeed. There's only a few hucksters left from the old
jaded crowd who still like to play games here, I guess because they have
nothing better to do, or because they think they can get away with it. There
are a lot of guys, who I know by the way they think and write their thoughts
into their posts, but I don't go around dragging their personal ID through
the mud here, ever if many already know who they are, because I respect
their handle and privacy, something you can't seem to grasp.

You're a haunt, that's for sure.

Old September 17th 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

" Bruce" wrote in message
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Sep 16, 3:01 pm, "Bruce" wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
As for breaking the rules upon which the Internet was founded,
perhaps you can tell me where these are posted. Are you quite sure
they don't exist only in your mind?

I am aware of all internet traditions.

Maybe *you* are. But *you're* not Bruce.

If Bruce can be Robert, why can't I be Bruce?

You can, but don't post the real ID of others who use handles, as a general
rule of netiquette. Lots of people use first names only instead of a fake
handle. But posting peoples true ID's is a form of cyberstalking, it's
malicious in nature with the intention of maligning someone's character, and
against the rules of netiquette.

But you're Mr. smarty pants, so you already knew the answer.

Old September 17th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

On Sep 15, 2:16 pm, "Robert" wrote:

[...]

Mmm, I think that's not quite right. "Respecting the privacy of others" seems to
me to be related to not posting someone's home address or phone number, for example,
not pointing out the name of a poster.

Oh, when it was pointed out that you "don't do anonymity," it wasn't telling you
not to do it, just saying that you aren't very good at it. That's part of how this
stuff gets going - you keep swapping identities but keep posting about the same
subjects in the same style with the same idiosyncratic features in your writing. And
then get annoyed when you get spotted. Why not just maintain a little bit better?

[...]

Um, whatever.

Old September 17th 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Bruce wrote:
If Bruce can be Robert, why can't I be Bruce?

Robert the Bruce will cut off your head.

Old September 17th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Bruce wrote:
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
Sure. There's a long history of those two names going side by side.

That's disquieting.

I didn't want to write hand in hand. Or: they go together like a nice
quiet evening with the Mrs and some butter.
Old September 17th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 17, 1:28*am, "Robert" wrote:
the rules of netiquette.

Dumbass -

Again, I ask you - where can I find these rules?

-rj

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
Suspension Uni pdc Unicycling 9 November 8th 05 02:27 AM
10 YEAR OLD TRUCK, 2 YEAR OLD BICYCLE TomCAt General 33 September 7th 05 05:02 AM
Tyler receives 2 year suspension for 34th birthday crit PRO Racing 13 March 13th 05 12:51 AM
How Would Suspension Help? Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 26 July 28th 04 04:51 AM