2 year suspension for Bastanelli

Old September 17th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default 2 year suspension for Bastanelli

On Sep 17, 10:21*am, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:28*am, "Robert" wrote:
the rules of netiquette.

Dumbass -

Again, I ask you - where can I find these rules?

-rj

http://www.flamewarriors.com/warrior...quettenazi.htm

Leather too, now if only there was a bicycle in the drawing. ;-)
Bill C
Old September 17th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 17, 9:25*am, Bill C wrote:
On Sep 17, 10:21*am, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote: On Sep 17, 1:28*am, "Robert" wrote:
the rules of netiquette.

Dumbass -

Again, I ask you - where can I find these rules?

-rj

http://www.flamewarriors.com/warrior...quettenazi.htm

Leather too, now if only there was a bicycle in the drawing. ;-)
Bill C

Nope, doesn't fit. Bruce (not the new one; aka Sierraman, aka Gone
Before My Time, aka Aaron Burr, aka Robert) is not actually a
Netiquette Nazi. Using their descriptions, Bruce is:

2 parts Garble + 2 parts Innocence Abused + 1 part Crybaby + a dash of
Loopy.

-rj
Old September 17th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 17, 1:07*am, "Robert" wrote:

You can't seem to grasp it.

Yeah, you're right. It's me who is confused.

You use a fake handle,

Not fake. Just a handle. I use it consistently. So what?

Remember, on the internet, no one knows you're a dog.

but yet you post others
peoples real ID

I've never posted anything about you that you have not posted about
yourself.

because you think its funny without consideration for their
privacy.

I have never jeopardized your privacy, only your very weak attempts at
anonymity.

You are violating the rules of netiquette, which states to respect
the privacy of others. What you can't seem to understand is that if I use a
general handle, that suits me just fine, and it works well enough for my
needs, until people like you start dragging it through the mud.

Ah yes, the metaphorical mud. Perhaps you could show us where I have
besmirched you so.

Like I said,
this isn't your public humiliation billboard, you continue to abuse the
rules of netiquette. Whatever handle I use, works well enough for me to be
anonymous to the majority of people in here since I don't post much or
often. I have no interest to join the dead enders club.

Newsflash - you are obsessed with joining the dead enders club.

Its a cycling
newsgroup

Just barely.

and not the property of a handful of thugs bent on keeping it
their own little private domain. Out of thousands of people who have posted
here over the years, less then ten people generally cause the majority of
the trouble. These guys should of been kicked out of here years ago by
usenet authority, but there's no real solid system in place for this, so
troublemakers have to be reported to their ISP's,

Reported for what? Saying things you don't like?

which just means they can
skip on to another newsfeed. *There's only a few hucksters left from the old
jaded crowd who still like to play games here, I guess because they have
nothing better to do, or because they think they can get away with it. There
are a lot of guys, who I know by the way they think and write their thoughts
into their posts, but I don't go around dragging their personal ID through
the mud here, ever if many already know who they are, because I respect
their handle and privacy, something you can't seem to grasp.

You're a haunt

You certainly seem haunted by r.b.r.

-rj
Old September 17th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

ronaldo_jeremiah schreef:
Nope, doesn't fit. Bruce (not the new one; aka Sierraman, aka Gone
Before My Time, aka Aaron Burr, aka Robert) is not actually a
Netiquette Nazi. Using their descriptions, Bruce is:

2 parts Garble + 2 parts Innocence Abused + 1 part Crybaby + a dash of
Loopy.

I won't argue with the ingredient list so far but you forgot: a few
dollops of genuine interest in women's bike racing. Which is nice and
sometimes interesting.
Old September 17th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
Sure. There's a long history of those two names going side by side.

Bruce wrote:
That's disquieting.

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
I didn't want to write hand in hand. Or: they go together like a nice
quiet evening with the Mrs and some butter.

Be a cheapskate and try margarine.

Old September 17th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote in message
On Sep 17, 9:25 am, Bill C wrote:
On Sep 17, 10:21 am, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote: On Sep 17, 1:28 am, "Robert" wrote:
the rules of netiquette.

Dumbass -

Again, I ask you - where can I find these rules?

-rj

http://www.flamewarriors.com/warrior...quettenazi.htm

Leather too, now if only there was a bicycle in the drawing. ;-)
Bill C

Nope, doesn't fit. Bruce (not the new one; aka Sierraman, aka Gone
Before My Time, aka Aaron Burr, aka Robert) is not actually a
Netiquette Nazi. Using their descriptions, Bruce is:

2 parts Garble + 2 parts Innocence Abused + 1 part Crybaby + a dash of
Loopy.

-rj

Dude, you hijack threads, engage in random personal attacks, often nasty and
vicious, and post people's ID's while enjoying the anonymity of your own
handle. That's hypocritical and cowardly to say the least. You don't follow
any rules of netiquette but enjoy traipsing around this newsgroup sewing
discord on a regular basis. You and a handful of others have done rbr a
disservice over the years, driving people away, and keeping people away with
the usual gang of thugs, some of who like to use the dumbass reply. The
dumbass replies should end, and will end sometime in the future, but for
now, rbr just seems like a nasty place to outside observers.

That's not the model of cycling, rbr should be presenting to the public.
This crap has been going on for quite some time now, and its time to allow a
new generation a chance to enjoy this group without being abused by the
rat-packs. Most of this has been done for kicks because you think its cute
or funny, at the expense of thousands of others in this forum over time who
would rather have a civil newsgroup. Its basically like a gang of cyber
warlords who run in packs for kicks, nothing more, its truly pathetic. The
majority of good contributors here, have nothing to do with the rat-packs,
and for good reason. They use basic civility and follow netiquette because
its the right thing to do, but its not an obligation. Since usenet is not
moderated, you can choose to play nice, or be a jackass and run with the
rat-packs.

As relentless and opinionated as Kunich has been over the years, he's a
Maverick and doesn't run with the rat-packs. I do give him credit for that,
probably no one has taken more crap here by far then Kunich. He's not a
coward and stood his ground, but rbr usenet is a low profile cycling forum
and hardly worth all the time and trouble. I admit that Kunich does fight
back hard relentlessly, but there shouldn't be the need for all the non-stop
bikering and personal attacks that go on all the time. RBR posts and replies
should go smoothly like France and Italian road racing groups, where you
stay on content, deal with the subject matter but don't kill the messenger.
Posts should go no more then 50 replies tops, and then move on, which is
what a finely tuned robust cycling forum should be like, instead of a bunch
of guys playing cyber grab ass all the time.

I've had my say, and leave my ID alone in the future. This is not a game
forum for catch me if you can.

Robert

Old September 17th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_9_]

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message

for example,
not pointing out the name of a poster.

He's posting my name, hijacking threads, and posting trolls to further
malign my character. This needs to stop. Ben didn't reveal my name to be
mean, there is a big difference there. I wish he hadn't but Ben is not a
troublemaker. This guy RJ always likes to run with it and milk it for all
its worth, sewing discord and disrupting the group. Not one word on
Bastanelli, but instead a hijacked thread, courtesy of this guy RJ.

Old September 17th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Robert wrote:
This needs to stop.

Dumbass,

You know, I was having a conversation on a similar topic the
other day with a friend of mine. He was feeling persecuted
and beset upon. My advice was that he not react so strongly
with the perceived offense. If he would just chill a little,
eventually his older sister would get bored and look somewhere
else for entertainment.

I think that's good advice for you as well. I doubt either you
or my friend have the emotional maturity to act upon it. I
didn't call him a dumbass, because that's kind of strong for
someone that age. But really, if you want the abuse to stop
you have the power to make it stop.

Oh, and it's kind of funny that you blame RJ for blowing your
cover.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 17th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Robert wrote:
Not one word on Bastanelli,

How's this...

http://images33.fotki.com/v1071/phot...588/183-vi.jpg
http://images34.fotki.com/v1079/phot...588/195-vi.jpg

Not bad looking, but Tamanini is totally hot.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 17th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Sep 17, 1:09*pm, "Robert" wrote:

You don't follow
any rules of netiquette but enjoy traipsing around this newsgroup sewing
discord on a regular basis.

Dumbass -

I don't even know how to sew.

-rj

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
Suspension Uni pdc Unicycling 9 November 8th 05 02:27 AM
10 YEAR OLD TRUCK, 2 YEAR OLD BICYCLE TomCAt General 33 September 7th 05 05:02 AM
Tyler receives 2 year suspension for 34th birthday crit PRO Racing 13 March 13th 05 12:51 AM
How Would Suspension Help? Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 26 July 28th 04 04:51 AM