Bill Baka: Internet Coward

Old January 5th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike
Dan C

Default Bill Baka

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:11:50 -0800, wrote:

No tricycle?

Not for 55 years!
I left this group 2 years ago and you are hanging on THAT?????????? I
was posting what I could without knowing who is splattering 4 (or more)
groups at once.
Yes, I was making like Internet police because I **HATE** those kinds of
posts.
I am back to bbaka as the ramalamadingdong was only on there as a$$hole
bait.
Every group has at least one and that guy 'invalid' seems to have
targeted me over multiple groups.
It amazes me how Ed Dolan is still here, and cross posting to boot. Bill
(2 wheels) Baka

HAR!!! I see that Bill the Retard is as well liked here as he is in the
Linux newsgroups! What a friggin galoot.

Does he actually know anything about bicycles (he knows nothing about
Linux, and doesn't even use it), or is he just an ignorant blowhard in
here, as well?

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old January 5th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

Dan C wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:11:50 -0800, wrote:

No tricycle?

Not for 55 years!
I left this group 2 years ago and you are hanging on THAT?????????? I
was posting what I could without knowing who is splattering 4 (or more)
groups at once.
Yes, I was making like Internet police because I **HATE** those kinds of
posts.
I am back to bbaka as the ramalamadingdong was only on there as a$$hole
bait.
Every group has at least one and that guy 'invalid' seems to have
targeted me over multiple groups.
It amazes me how Ed Dolan is still here, and cross posting to boot. Bill
(2 wheels) Baka

HAR!!! I see that Bill the Retard is as well liked here as he is in the
Linux newsgroups! What a friggin galoot.

Dan,
If you **** off enough people on enough groups that some motivated
person might just track you down and do the Internet a favor by
eliminating *YOU*.
You are worthless.
The bicycle group does have people who might actually do you physical
harm to get rid of your trolling ****.
I am one of them, since you are making me a personal target, but I don't
know where you live.
Someone else might track you down.
I figure you for a bored 12 year old.
This post is out of windows just to irritate the likes of you.
Now, go away, far away.
Bill Baka
Does he actually know anything about bicycles (he knows nothing about
Linux, and doesn't even use it), or is he just an ignorant blowhard in
here, as well?

Back off for your own good. Some people will take serious offense at your attempts to discredit me by wasting space on this group. Kind of like you do on the Ubuntu group.

I may decide to take it personally.
This is a bike group.
All you have proven is that you can google me and find what groups I use.
I have 2 installs of Ubuntu and also SUSE and Mandrake/Mandriva so I am
not out to please a twit like you.
Old January 5th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike
Dan C

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:55:24 -0800, wrote:

HAR!!! I see that Bill the Retard is as well liked here as he is in
the Linux newsgroups! What a friggin galoot.

If you **** off enough people on enough groups that some motivated
person might just track you down and do the Internet a favor by
eliminating *YOU*.
You are worthless.
The bicycle group does have people who might actually do you physical
harm to get rid of your trolling ****. I am one of them, since you are
making me a personal target, but I don't know where you live.
Someone else might track you down.

Hahahaha! Stop it, Bill! My ribs are hurting from the laughing!

This is not the first time you have threatened me in a public forum. I
guess I may have to forward your threats on to your ISP, after all.
Would you like to lose your access to the internet, Billy?

I figure you for a bored 12 year old. This post is out of windows just
to irritate the likes of you. Now, go away, far away.

It doesn't irritate me in the slightest to see you posting from Windoze
in a bicycle newsgroup. Why should it?

Back off for your own good. Some people will take serious offense at
your attempts to discredit me by wasting space on this group.

Are you trying to say you've got some "friends" here in this group,
Bill? From the brief glance I've taken at the recent headers, it doesn't
really look that way...

I may decide to take it personally.

Oh no!

This is a bike group.

Yes, Bill, I know that.

All you have proven is that you can google me and find what groups I
use. I have 2 installs of Ubuntu and also SUSE and Mandrake/Mandriva so
I am not out to please a twit like you.

Not trying to "prove" anything, Billy. Nor am I looking for you to
"please" me. I have a right to read/write in this group, just as you
do. I ride a bike, too, ya know.

Toodle-do!

Old January 5th 09, 05:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike

Dan C wrote:
[...]

Look MORON, this counts as stalking and I can find you if need be. I am
most definitely NOT a nice person when you are stalking me and trying to
discredit me.
If you push me much more I will trace you down, and you do not want me
****ed off.
Putting you in the hospital would give me GREAT PLEASURE.
I do know how to find you, dip****.
Old January 7th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike
Dan C

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:18:37 -0800, Bill wrote:

Stalking is a criminal offense where he can be prosecuted, isn't it??
Even on the Internet I hope.

No, Billy. Your hopes have been dashed, again.