biking problem and advice needed ( Help)

Old July 30th 03, 03:57 PM
Reco Diver

Default biking problem and advice needed ( Help)

"Brock Bailey" wrote in message .ca...

snip

....I have specific problem

That's obvious.

as male I have very large balls in my
private area and when I ride I tend to squish them and they get sore after a
while..I'am woundering if anyone has any suggestions to solve this problem
with moutain bike clothing or other salution or advice to help me ..

snip

No ... really I mean it ... SNIP! Do us all a favor and have the buggers removed.

Haven't heard Lance complaining ....

If your not up to snipping ... try duct tape.

Old July 30th 03, 08:48 PM
JD

"Brenda G. Kent" wrote in message ria.tc.ca...
Bren.
ps. I can't believe I am trying to help a guy with ball problems...

You weren't. You were replying to a homosexual troll.

JD
Old July 30th 03, 09:00 PM
Brenda G. Kent

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, JD wrote:

"Brenda G. Kent" wrote in message ria.tc.ca...
Bren.
ps. I can't believe I am trying to help a guy with ball problems...

You weren't. You were replying to a homosexual troll.

JD

****I think he is a guy too? as far as Troll...how do you know? It didn't
seem trollish to me to just ask a question. What does his sexuality have
to do with anything?

Bren.
Old July 30th 03, 09:18 PM
JD

Brenda wrote again:
"Brenda G. Kent" wrote in message ria.tc.ca...
Bren.
ps. I can't believe I am trying to help a guy with ball problems...

You weren't. You were replying to a homosexual troll.

JD

****I think he is a guy too? as far as Troll...how do you know?

Try a Google search on 'ol brockie's posts in alt.mountain-bike, or
all groups for that matter.

It didn't seem trollish to me to just ask a question.

Oh, but it was and always is a troll with him.

What does his sexuality have to do with anything?

It would seem that he is either looking for a date, which probably
should be accomplished on a homosexual newsgroup, or is in search of
homophobes. Either way, he's quite simply a troll. Do a little
Google research before jumping the gun next time, sweetie.

JD
Old July 30th 03, 10:03 PM
Bob M

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:00:13 -0700, Brenda G. Kent
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, JD wrote:

"Brenda G. Kent" wrote in message
ria.tc.ca...
Bren.
ps. I can't believe I am trying to help a guy with ball problems...

You weren't. You were replying to a homosexual troll.

JD

****I think he is a guy too? as far as Troll...how do you know? It didn't
seem trollish to me to just ask a question. What does his sexuality have
to do with anything?

Bren.

Cause he posts this crap in a wide variety of biking newsgroups.

--
Bob M in CT
Remove 'x.' to reply
Old July 31st 03, 12:03 AM
kill da rabbit

JD wrote:
Brenda wrote again:

"Brenda G. Kent" wrote in message ria.tc.ca...

Bren.
ps. I can't believe I am trying to help a guy with ball problems...

You weren't. You were replying to a homosexual troll.

JD

****I think he is a guy too? as far as Troll...how do you know?

Try a Google search on 'ol brockie's posts in alt.mountain-bike, or
all groups for that matter.

It didn't seem trollish to me to just ask a question.

Oh, but it was and always is a troll with him.

What does his sexuality have to do with anything?

It would seem that he is either looking for a date, which probably
should be accomplished on a homosexual newsgroup, or is in search of
homophobes. Either way, he's quite simply a troll. Do a little
Google research before jumping the gun next time, sweetie.

JD

hey snookums, get yourself a killfile, and you never have to read brocks
stupid posts.

Old July 31st 03, 12:04 AM
kill da rabbit

Brenda G. Kent wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Chris wrote:

"Tlacatecatl" wrote in message
t.giganews.com...

Keep in mind that the left one naturally hangs lower than the right one,
which makes some packing arrangements easier and more comfortable than
others.

Actually, the ball opposite your dominant hand hangs lower...so since you're
on the left, I'm guessing you are right handed.

Also, this Brock guy is a troll who periodically posts with problems caused
by his massive genitals. Right.

Chris

****in what way are massive balls a turn on?
Never heard of anyone having a big-ball preference.
Dominant hand figures into which ball hangs lower? amazing our human
bodies!!!

Bren.

Every day, you learn something new.
I'm going back to bed, and hoping for a kinder tomorrow.

Old July 31st 03, 01:33 AM
Brenda G. Kent

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, JD wrote:

***snip

It would seem that he is either looking for a date, which probably
should be accomplished on a homosexual newsgroup, or is in search of
homophobes. Either way, he's quite simply a troll. Do a little
Google research before jumping the gun next time, sweetie.

JD

******jumping the gun? let's leave my sex life out of this...

Bren.

***if you ARE looking for a date Brock..there is lots of other newsgroups
to do with that.
I don't know ...you can talk about anything anywhere and get a guy asking
you out for a date...why should Brock be any different?

Old July 31st 03, 02:01 AM
Sorni

news
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, JD wrote:

"Brenda G. Kent" wrote in message
ria.tc.ca...
Bren.
ps. I can't believe I am trying to help a guy with ball problems...

You weren't. You were replying to a homosexual troll.

JD

****I think he is a guy too? as far as Troll...how do you know? It

didn't
seem trollish to me to just ask a question. What does his sexuality have
to do with anything?

Bren.

Cause he posts this crap in a wide variety of biking newsgroups.

Over and over and over again...

Seen Enough Bill

Old August 1st 03, 02:01 AM
Sorni

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Finally found a picture of Brock - now I know what his problem is....

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.p...9a680/7c629cd8

He needs a bigger Q factor.

Already Sounding Like A Roadie Bill