Billyclub Shampoo

Old August 24th 04, 06:31 PM
supabonbon

Default Billyclub Shampoo

Oh man,

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_pl/mdf671240

Anyone up for Critical Mass on Friday?

/s
Old August 24th 04, 07:54 PM
scurry

supabonbon wrote:

Oh man,

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_pl/mdf671240

Anyone up for Critical Mass on Friday?

/s

Lead the way.
Old August 25th 04, 01:30 AM
R.White

(supabonbon) wrote in message . com...
Oh man,

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_pl/mdf671240

Anyone up for Critical Mass on Friday?

I keep hearing all this "against Bush" but I've yet to hear
a single reason "for" Kerry.
Old August 25th 04, 02:01 AM
Stephen Baker

R White says:

I keep hearing all this "against Bush" but I've yet to hear
a single reason "for" Kerry.

How 'bout "He's not Bush". That's a good enough reason for me... ;-P

Steve
Old August 25th 04, 02:51 AM
scurry

R.White wrote:
(supabonbon) wrote in message . com...

Oh man,

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_pl/mdf671240

Anyone up for Critical Mass on Friday?

I keep hearing all this "against Bush" but I've yet to hear
a single reason "for" Kerry.

Progressive taxation. Rich pay more, poor pay less.
Old August 25th 04, 04:10 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-08-25, Stephen Baker penned:
R White says:

I keep hearing all this "against Bush" but I've yet to hear a single reason
"for" Kerry.

How 'bout "He's not Bush". That's a good enough reason for me... ;-P

Sadly, that's all I can come up with. I don't care for Kerry, but I really
dislike Bush, and with the polls running so close, I figure that voting for an
independent will just tip things in favor of Bush.

--
monique "ringing endorsement, right?"

Old August 25th 04, 05:31 AM
ZeeExSixAre

Oh man,

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_pl/mdf671240

Anyone up for Critical Mass on Friday?

/s

Is that vandalism?

quid-in-Training

Old August 25th 04, 06:26 AM
Dean A. Stepper

How about Kerry Road biker vs Bush Mountain biker.

Old August 25th 04, 02:35 PM
supabonbon

"ZeeExSixAre" wrote in message .. .
wrote:
Oh man,

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_pl/mdf671240

Anyone up for Critical Mass on Friday?

/s

Is that vandalism?

quid-in-Training

It's chalk, like the stuff they use to outline football fields. Washes
away. I think he's going to have a hard time explaining that while his
teeth are being fed to him, though.
/s "Guiliani time!"
Old August 25th 04, 02:53 PM
supabonbon

(R.White) wrote in message . com...
(supabonbon) wrote in message . com...
Oh man,

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_pl/mdf671240

Anyone up for Critical Mass on Friday?

I keep hearing all this "against Bush" but I've yet to hear
a single reason "for" Kerry.

For me, this is more of a New York thing. With all of our security
concerns, I don't know why Mayor Bloomberg decided it would be a good
idea to hold the convention here. I know a lot of businesses that are
going to be closed, and with the problems they're projecting it'll
cause, it couldn't have been a sound fiscal decision. Around 1/2 the
people I know are planning on leaving town so that the Republicans can
have a big party. They're making NY into the front line again, so that
some politician from Texas can say "Just a few blocks from here, we
were attacked, and the people of this fair city banded together in a
tapestry of American values blah blah blah...?" What crap!
Politically, I'm a fence sitter. But this sort of thing is driving me
to go to the protests. Why? Because if our mayor decided that we're
ready to have the RNC here, he should accept that there might be
protests, and should have had the foresight to think that they're
going to cost the city a lot of money and might even get out of hand.
Wanna party? Go to Miami. Even the local conservative and right
wingers I know aren't looking forward to this mess.
/s