Piriformis syndrome and recumbents?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 4th 03, 05:39 PM

Default Piriformis syndrome and recumbents?

I have been diagnosed with piriformis syndrome (a condition in which the
piriformis muscle becomes inflamed and impinges on the sciatic nerve bundle
causing considerable pain). The physical therapist said to see about a
different seat, position, etc. on my bike.

Any one have this experience and willing to share their experiences?

Chas
Haluzak Hybrid Race -- the inline wheelchair