Philly sucks

Old June 13th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Philly sucks

Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz
Old June 13th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz

A far cry from Melanie Hincapie, that's for sure.

~bob sullivan
Old June 13th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:09:47 -0400, bob sullivan wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz

A far cry from Melanie Hincapie, that's for sure.

Yeah, but those are car keys not some suckass trophy or buncha gay flowers.

And you know what to call it when an American pro cyclist gets a new car -
moving.

Ron
Old June 13th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz

Dude, this is Pennsylvania! The Amish are a potent political force
here. They agreed not to make a fuss over the women's peloton not
wearing bonnets as long as there were no podium girls.

Old June 13th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
. net...
Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz

I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.
W. C. Fields

Old June 13th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz

Ah, this post reminds me of one of the best-ever threads around he

http://tinyurl.com/z5cuw

-RJ

Old June 13th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

in message . com,
ronaldo_jeremiah ') wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz

Ah, this post reminds me of one of the best-ever threads around he

http://tinyurl.com/z5cuw

....drool ...

;; L'etat c'est moi -- Louis XVI
;; I... we... the Government -- Tony Blair
Old June 13th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

Ah, this post reminds me of one of the best-ever threads around he

http://tinyurl.com/z5cuw

Dumbass -

That thread was ****ing awesome. What a meltdown! I regret not having
read it until Sierraman had checked out.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old June 14th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article . com,
"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Check out the podium babe.

http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/10000.15043.f.jpg

They've never done it right, even when they've had a
budget.

Bob Schwartz

Ah, this post reminds me of one of the best-ever threads around he

http://tinyurl.com/z5cuw

-RJ

That did turn into a thing of beauty, didn't it? Dirtbag...

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old June 14th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article .com,
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

Ah, this post reminds me of one of the best-ever threads around he

http://tinyurl.com/z5cuw

Dumbass -

That thread was ****ing awesome. What a meltdown! I regret not having
read it until Sierraman had checked out.

Yeah, but you did have this one previously:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/d7b4d491ef245564

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Philly loses sponsor and championship status crit PRO Racing 2 November 18th 05 06:46 PM
Philly UNIcyclers? MERCYME Unicycling 28 July 8th 05 04:15 PM
Jim McNamara Sucks Down My Big Wad sweatshirt for $49.95 Clem Lombardo Recumbent Biking 2 January 6th 05 03:54 AM
20th USPRO Philly to be the last one?? Ronde Champ Racing 6 June 1st 04 01:55 AM
PA riders: Easton to Philly? Hal Rides 0 July 18th 03 03:53 PM